Post Your Shout Outs Here

Stizzla

Crew Member
I thought let’s get another positive thread going!

There’s a few people in particular I’d like to thank or say hi to:

First and foremost, @Gham. After building my dream home for me, that coho trip in Sooke really confirmed how much i love fishing and that I should buy the double eagle that was waiting for me. Then your generosity and time you’ve spent with helping me shop for gear, giving me lures, teaching me countless tips and even sending me gps maps of your best spots. You’re the best!

@advTHXance, the first couple trips have been fun, thanks for all of your accurate and frequent reports. Looking forward to more!

@ILHG and @Original it’s been great texting pics and meeting you both, and I’m looking forward to going out with each of you guys, especially ILHG because of his new boat ;)

@Prairie Locked and @Waterwolf2230 looking forward to getting some gear this summer and thanks for reaching out and helping me find what I’m looking for.

@Andrew P, awesome spoons man! Couple of freebies for the name drop??

@Derby for your involvement in tying to resolve some of the toughest issues on here.

Admin and the staff for answering my questions and for running the best site on the web!

Thanks to everyone who had ever pm’d me or given advice on any on the threads I’ve been involved in... may you catch many tyees!

Anyone else feel free to jump in!

Last edited:
WTF no shout out for clearly being the coolest cat on here?! And best looking... And most modest. :cool:

Thank YOU for another positive thread! Everyone else can suck it.

Haha I was gonna put you in there with admin, because you’re like a boss on here! Thanks for saying I can’t judge the size of fish

Oh, stop it you guys!
Another shout out... to the guy who sold me the halibut anchor setup for $300 today :D

I don’t care what the haters say about this thread.

Gotta throw out a BIG thanks to Paguy! He generously sent me a care package with some of his hottest spoons and hoochies. Can’t wait to post some pics of some big chinooks with them hanging out of their mouths.

Also everyone don’t forget to wish for the best for @Rain City on his upcoming kid and his his upcoming salmon slump buster!

Special shout out to two members who gave me the free bees , Thanks Revenge and High Tide ....... Tight Lines and Great Water Days to ya both !! BIG THANKS !

Sbout Out to all those that make this site better and want to help people. Those that love our passion for recreation fishing and like to help others be successful...... Cudos to you all ..... And

A Huge shout out to those that moderate and run this site. Thanks for your hard work and perseverance..... And patience with so many of us ...... And our opinions.

I'm throwing a shout out to Fog Ducker for always posting honest and productive reports and throwing up pictures! I find that I live vicariously through the year round posts of Bam!

Shout out to all the members here who take time out of their day to answer questions and provide advice. No one does it all alone and I've learned a lot just browsing around.

Extra shout out to the moderators who keep this place civil and spam free.

Reactions: KCW
Was hoping that my first post would be a great fishing report but instead I’m injured on the D.L for the rest of the season.
So instead I am posting a big shout to the members of this group. Your stories are great. The informative reports are great and allow me to fish vicariously through you. They also show that there is fish out there and not all is doom and gloom.
The information you provide is invaluable and I hope to put to good use next year.

Back