Status
Not open for further replies.
Way to Go Canso on getting your buddy out! Special times with special friends.

Having been dealt some life altering illness myself in recent years, I try as much as I can to get out with family and friends. It brings you back to things that we value most in life. You just never know what tomorrow will bring.

So for those struggling, or, if you know some one that is or was a hard core fisher, or some one you know would enjoy some time on the water, with a good chance to get EM some fish........ Get Out There With Them.

HT

Another awesome time at the chinook classic.
Over 10 chinook to the boat, and lost a few over the 2 days, smallest was about 13 and biggest was just above 20. Didn’t crack the top 3.
Conditions were sloppy all weekend. Saturday sandheads, Sunday north arm.

found a big school south of the north a and boxed 3 quickly before I lost track of it. Any word on sandheads?

Yup, great day at sandheads. Lots of sox from 7-9am for us and then moved to springs and boxed a couple low teens. Sox were in the 30-50 ft zone for us fishing in deeper water. Springs around the same depth but in tighter once the flood starting pushing. Really nice and flat out there which was nice to see after a weekend of sloshing crap. Get out there if you can!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back