Status
Not open for further replies.
Video from yesterday. My friend "Old Man Bud".
He was hard core fisherman back in the day, but now suffers from Parkinson's disease. Eventually I'll be pushing his wheel chair down the dock and plunking him in the boat seat. Still love fishing with this guy.

Last edited:
Fishing has been lights out at sandheads last 2 mornings for me anyways 16 b4 9am both days, drigger at 120 so that puts the hootchie at about 90, 3 dummy flashers on each side green n purple. Classic gr n silver flashers with pink hootchs. Lots of turns back n forth. Steady action then the bite comes on and all hell breaks loose

Nice work. What water depths?

If your at the sand heads I wouldn't leave this on to long or Transport Canada will be spending you your 3000 fine and they should being so close to the Airport, Helipad, EMG base .last time I checked it's a NFZ..Gotta be responsible if your going to operate a drone my friend
Thanks for your concern, Im fully aware of the NFZ around airports.

Last edited:
Was out at Sandheads around 6am , pretty bouncy already, had 2 newbies with me , not the best day for that .
Went 1 for 3 , then called it quits at 8:30. One scared and one puker .
Oh well we got one .
Fish were hit at 50 and 70 feet on the rigger .

Sounds rough out there thinking about heading out at noon. Should I try it or is it too rough?
Forecast is the same in terms of winds but with a warning now compared to yesterday, didn’t start calming down till about 4pm. Was going to try an evening bite today but may just save it for another day.

Forecast is the same in terms of winds but with a warning now compared to yesterday, didn’t start calming down till about 4pm. Was going to try an evening bite today but may just save it for another day.
Thanks, for heads up much appreciated...best of luck and be safe out there:

Cheers

“99”

Was out yesterday at 7am. Sandheads.
Missed some early bites before the wind picked up and got pretty rough. We landed 9 but lost many more
8 nice ones at 7lbs or so. All fish caught between 60 and 80 ft. Green or red flasher. Short leaders. Outside of pack. 300 ft of water.
In by 130 pm.

Using : the weathernetwork.com
Any other suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back