Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Anybody ever see used 30' Cutwaters? My wife fell in love at the boat show and now we're in the hunt for something under 150k. Ideally the 3-5 year goal but if something good comes along sooner we're willing to take the plunge. We both really like the layout and from what I've seen you usually can't get that sort of package in anything less than a 35' or a boat that doesn't go faster than 15 mph. Tough to beat... other than the price.

Anybody ever see used 30' Cutwaters? My wife fell in love at the boat show and now we're in the hunt for something under 150k. Ideally the 3-5 year goal but if something good comes along sooner we're willing to take the plunge. We both really like the layout and from what I've seen you usually can't get that sort of package in anything less than a 35' or a boat that doesn't go faster than 15 mph. Tough to beat... other than the price.

Big fan myself, that’s my dream boat for sure. I like the way the windows open on the back of the 242 sport coupe cabin, combined with the reversible seat it makes for a versatile rig. One day...

Might be worth a Sockeye charter to make sure they live up to the look, considering what he paid for the boat, fuel and gear it's a steal of a deal https://vancouver.craigslist.ca/nvn/boa/d/28-foot-cutwater-for-rent/6666432046.html

That's a nice looking boat for the price. Anyone know the owner or recognize the boat?
00000_zrOmaszeaG_600x450.jpg

Back