shaved or salt ice in Victoria

bpsuls

Does anyone know where i can get bulk ice for a cooler in Victoria? I am going to Renfrew this weekend and would like some. The pacific gateway marina has a machine but its constantly broken or unavailable so this time around i want to bring it with me. Ideally a place that fills coolers. Thanks!

Does anyone know where i can get bulk ice for a cooler in Victoria? I am going to Renfrew this weekend and would like some. The pacific gateway marina has a machine but its constantly broken or unavailable so this time around i want to bring it with me. Ideally a place that fills coolers. Thanks!

There is a place beside the DQ on Douglas (just south of Bay St.) that sells ice at a better price than the small gas station bags. It isn't as cheap as places that sell by the shovel or bucket, but its better than some alternatives.

Good to know. I ended up going to seafoam in Renfrew, wasn't cheap but they filled my 150 quart cooler for 40$. It was a huge amount of ice and lasted forever. Glad I had it.

Back