Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I did. Fished solo. I didn't want to go home a 9am lol
That reminds me when I went out alone all the way from Port Moody, Rocky Point launch all the way to Sandheads and had my limit by 7am. I was thinking what do I do now? My plan was to boat 3 and and then switch it up. Unfortunately, the last 2 were a result of a double header and they were both gill hooked and bleeding so to avoid throwing back a dead fish I kept both. Was planning on taking the day off work but managed to get back in on time to make it into the office. Was a good day up until then.

I'm looking at running across from VI either tomorrow or the middle of next week. I've Located T10 on the chart.....is this the same area that is referred to as "Sandheads" ? I'll be running across through Porlier and am looking to minimize my run and maximize my time with gear down. I might get lucky and find some on the run across but most likely will run all the way over.

Thanks for any help,
Brian

I'm looking at running across from VI either tomorrow or the middle of next week. I've Located T10 on the chart.....is this the same area that is referred to as "Sandheads" ? I'll be running across through Porlier and am looking to minimize my run and maximize my time with gear down. I might get lucky and find some on the run across but most likely will run all the way over.

Thanks for any help,
Brian
Sandheads is the lighthouse in front of the south arm of the fraser. About 10 or 15 minutes south from T-10

T Ten is more towards Vancouver then Sandheads.
Sandheads is off the South arm. T 10 is between Sandheads and North arm.

The entire area is LOADED with fish. You won't go wrong any where us hit and miss with schools of Sox.
Go early, maximize your day. Use dummies it helps a TON.

I just called a number for the launch...604 244 1208 about McDonald launch. They said maybe in a week. I hope you ar right reeltime

Not sure what everyone is using for colors? Tried green on one side and red on the other. All action was on green flashers dummies and lines. Switched the red to purple onion and got hits. But with them being everywhere could be all colors are working? What's working for you?

Not sure what everyone is using for colors? Tried green on one side and red on the other. All action was on green flashers dummies and lines. Switched the red to purple onion and got hits. But with them being everywhere could be all colors are working? What's working for you?
We found green to be better than red yesterday. One day last week the red did better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back