Status
Not open for further replies.
This may be a stupid question but trying to understand DFO open areas is somewhat a challenge. We are coming over from Porlier to fish sockeye and want to fish at T 10 area which I believe is area 29-10. Is that area open to sports fishing? Thanks Guys

This may be a stupid question but trying to understand DFO open areas is somewhat a challenge. We are coming over from Porlier to fish sockeye and want to fish at T 10 area which I believe is area 29-10. Is that area open to sports fishing? Thanks Guys
Yes boundary is in shallower

Fly at daylight chevy .......
That early morning is usually pretty good......also more chance for plenty sox and a goodin smiley

Heading out tomorrow! I slaughtered a goat and reset all my gear so I'm feeling good about it. Wind is improving too. You guys think it's still worth the extra gas to hit sandheads or is the North Arm producing well enough?

I will be out all day on Friday...going to spend some money on fuel and head out deep and far and I, too, will be off the docks at 7 am sharp (earliest I can get access) and will be bolting out to the Sandheads. Good luck, everyone!

U should’ve spent the goat’s money on a good sonar. U need to spot those damn schools first...
I KNOW! Even my wife was saying "stop being so cheap and get a damn sonar!" I think my lack of success is turning her off :(

Weather quite good out here today off north arm. 20 boats fishing here and looks like another dozen at t10. We are running to sandheads now to drop in. Good enough weather for an after work fish those those looking to sneak out.

No need to party marty. Killed it at north arm yesterday. Easy limits if you have attractors etc etc. Theres fish every where.

But go early early
That's kind of what I was thinking. It seems like time and tides are playing a huge role

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back