Status
Not open for further replies.
Stayed at North Arm/Iona area from about 9:00 am to 2:00 pm. Bite came on for us at about 10 am, and consistent action after that. Boxed 12 and lost at least as many more. All action was out in 500 ft - 700 ft of water.
Were you running standard sock setup with dummies? What colors were working for you?

We were fishing 4 riggers with a couple dummies on each as well as two kone zones. Mostly blue flashers, and a few green although we also had a fair bit of action on a black flasher. Pink hootchies on all 4 lines.
Bling bling! Nice work :cool:

Spent most of the weekend Fishing a few different spots, hit the Stanley park area into the cap on Friday evening for coho but didn’t have much luck. Saturday we ran down to sand heads and had 8 or 10 hits but only 2 in the boat as most hits were a tap and gone. Today we started down south around 8am or so and hit 1 right away and had a few more hits enroute to the bell area as I heard there was a bite there, caught the tail end of that before running back out to the north arm off shore. Picked up one there and a spring. Ended the weekend. Wasn’t the greatest results, never got into a furious bite but plenty to take home and was a great day on the water today, my 6 year old played most of the fish, including the spring

Fished away from the pack of 100+ boats late this afternoon at the Sandheads lost 1 at the boat right away then got 1 from a double header and added another 20 minutes later 44/55ft deep in 200+ft of water standard set-up green flasher pink hoochie and 2 dummy flashers per side. Had to cut it short to tow in a sailboat...

Good to see some are having some luck. I'm hoping for a fish soon lol
Fished North Arm from 5:15-8 pm. Not one single bite...except for a flounder.
Few jumpers around and a fair bit of bait. Quite a few seals as well. I think they were as disappointed as me as they likely assumed I'd drag something up for em.

Good to see some are having some luck. I'm hoping for a fish soon lol
Fished North Arm from 5:15-8 pm. Not one single bite...except for a flounder.
Few jumpers around and a fair bit of bait. Quite a few seals as well. I think they were as disappointed as me as they likely assumed I'd drag something up for em.

Were you fishing close to bottom or was the flounder suspended in the column, if your fishing really deep try going up higher

Heading out this morning for sockeye. Should I go strait up to North arm/ T10 or stay closer to the mouth? Any help is much appreciated. Leaving the dock in Ladner by 9am.

I'd want to be at the Sandheads for the rising tide
I'd stick around the North Arm. If you look at yesterdays reports you'll see that Sandheads had died off and North Arm had turned on. Doesn't mean it's the same today but that's where I'd be headed this morning and I plan on heading tomorrow morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back