Status
Not open for further replies.
Fished west van for an hour - dead.

Lines down at t10. Slight chop.

Update - 2 sockeye in the box at 50’. Lost a decent Chinook which peeled 30 yards of line. Not bad for a 1.5 hour outing.

Last edited:
Yesterday the bite at sandheads that I was around for was leading up towards the low slack. Green onion seemed to be the colour of choice from looking at other hookups and as soon as we got those down we found some biters. Nothing on the blues. 7-2

Fished near sandheads yesterday away from everyone. Landed on top of them at 10:30 am when we put the rods out and got 3 right away at 65ft. Then nothing until 4:45 then the bite came on again and we got our limit taken care of with one of them being a 17lb spring. All around 55ft trolling faster average 2.4 mph

Fished west van for an hour - dead. Lines down at t10. Slight chop.

Update - 2 sockeye in the box at 50’. Lost a decent Chinook which peeled 30 yards of line. Not bad for a 1.5 hour outing.
At west van?

Sorry for the late report:
Was out Friday, sandheads in the chop. 200 ft of water 45,55. 6 to the boat lost 2. All on the afternoon bite

Kicker problems got my paralyzed for a few days now. Hopefully the guys at inlet can get me sorted before the derby on the weekend. To keep me sane I don’t think I can follow this thread until I’m back up and running again :p

Sorry for the late report:
Was out Friday, sandheads in the chop. 200 ft of water 45,55. 6 to the boat lost 2. All on the afternoon bite

Kicker problems got my paralyzed for a few days now. Hopefully the guys at inlet can get me sorted before the derby on the weekend. To keep me sane I don’t think I can follow this thread until I’m back up and running again :p
What derby's that?

Between T10 and North arm in 600’ of water. Green onion pattern was the winner. Multiple double headers. Got our limit in 5 hrs lines in in 40-60’.

Attachments

• 8A5D039E-E76A-48CD-9AF9-A566D1674ED6.jpeg
    8A5D039E-E76A-48CD-9AF9-A566D1674ED6.jpeg
    866.7 KB · Views: 132
After limiting on Friday , went 0 for 3 today on Sockeye , with 2 undersized Springs released. Had on great rip off the rigger as well , screaming line, but was gone before we got to the rod .
Other we talked to did better ,some not .

With this forecast of 10 to 20 knots I will likely be around west van or HITW tomorrow. Any better spots to hide from the nw?

Damn why the hell did we go all.the way to sandheads this morning?? I knew as we passed the north arm and we saw a few jumpers we should've stopped.....nope, instead we wasted half the day at Sandheads with only the release of one undersized. Finally stopped at the North arm on the way home at 2:00 and had the first hit within 5 minutes of lines down and another 3 hits (one double header) in the next 2 hours. Really hope they stay at the North arm for a while now.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back