Saying Goodbye...

IronNoggin

o0vQ4yA.jpg

Just over 11 years ago, this little bundle of fur and energy bounded into our lives and completely captured our hearts.
She meshed so well that it was like she had been explicitly designed for just that.
As time went on, she developed into my Lady's Constant & Loving Companion, Guardian of us all - the house & yard & her pack, Mate to the mighty Amaruq, and mother to no less than 22 kiddies. Many of those kids have gone on to bring more of her clan into this world, and their kids have done the same. Life for her, and us, was a terrific run... Always happy, always full of joy and always loving...

It is with profound sadness that I write today of her wandering.
The cancer she so bravely fought came back, Aggressively so. And this time She could not win...
icon_cry.gif

Yesterday afternoon our little girl left this world while wrapped in our loving arms.
Saying Goodbye was one of the hardest things we have ever done, and the sense off loss runs very very deep.

Her mate Amaruq is lost.
He constantly wanders everywhere looking for her, and trying to entice me to do the same.
He knows, but he doesn't want to...

The eye water has nearly run the well dry...

o25f10i.jpg

So, I pay to her my final tribute.
You were a very special Gal, one who was deeply loved, and who loved deeply in return.
You will never be forgotten my Gal, and always remembered with the fondest of hearts.
Your Legacy is well represented in the many pups you brought into this world, and mothered so well.
They and their children will ensure your light, and your line, never fades.
For now you rest easy my Lady. The pain is far behind you now.
And rest assured, when our time has come, we will be looking for you on the other side...

RIP Asuilu my Love...

Sadly,
Matt

I'm very saddened to hear this, Matt. Eleven good years go by too quickly, don't they?
That's a very nice tribute you wrote for your lovely companion.
Take care,
BB

It is with great sadness to hear of Asuilu's passing. Darlene and I and Asuilu's daughter Luna pass on our condolences.

Matt, i lost my best friend 2 summers ago. Reading your tribute brought back so many memories...

One is so lucky to have such a friend that always loves you no matter what. A friend that is always happy when you come home.

My condolences to you and your family R-6079-2.jpg

Matt, condolences. They are family, have lost 2 so far in my life. My 100lb lab pit bull sleeps beside my daughters room every night. When I am away fishing or at work...I am not worried about my house or family!

Sorry to you and your lady for your loss!!
They leave a huge hole in your heart...…

We had to put down Kaza last month and we are just starting to heal!

Time will heal and soon you will be smiling at all the memories as they keep come up

Take care of her companion as they will need help

A toast for your loss tonight buddy!!

Cheers

Time will heal, but it is not a quick process. After 2 and 3 years of our furry family friends crossing the bridge... it still hurts.

Back