DFO is cautioning Langley residents about illegal salmon sales

wildmanyeah

Crew Member
They had enough fish to eat for the season weeks ago....
Heard the sturgeon guides are getting sox at 7$ a pop now for bait off the chilliwack bands!

They had enough fish to eat for the season weeks ago....
Heard the sturgeon guides are getting sox at 7$ a pop now for bait off the chilliwack bands!

I saw on Facebook people begging for sockeye for sturgeon bait. Sickening these clowns

Using a whole fillet for bait.
Last 3 months a large portion of illegal FN sales goes to sturgeon guides who were using endangered Fraser Chinook as bait.
Truly disgusting. Happens every year....probably the biggest kept secret amongst the guide community.

Using a whole fillet for bait.
Last 3 months a large portion of illegal FN sales goes to sturgeon guides who were using endangered Fraser Chinook as bait.
Truly disgusting. Happens every year....probably the biggest kept secret amongst the guide community.

If true get the word out to news outlets....shame these fkers

All of them involved!!!

Funny(not) how the link doesnt name the "group" making these illegal fish sales

OP was regarding DFO warning public not cl adds..

Yes the OP started the thread in regards to the DFO warning (which I completely agree with.) However, another person with his own agenda, has once again attempted to derail a thread and posted the first CL link . Of which and for lack of a better term - was fake news. And that is the person I quoted in my first and second reply above.

Providing CL adds of illegal fish sales is derailing this thread?
You seem to trying to deny that illegal fish sales are happening?
Are you uninformed on the ways odnthe Fraser or are you just trying to admit to yourself that our government and DFO are turning a blind eye to This?

Providing CL adds of illegal fish sales is derailing this thread?
You seem to trying to deny that illegal fish sales are happening?
Are you uninformed on the ways odnthe Fraser or are you just trying to admit to yourself that our government and DFO are turning a blind eye to This?

I guess in your haste to compose such a lackluster response, you failed - or perhaps ignored the fact that I completely agree with DFO warning of illegal salmon sales as I bolded in my last post. So I think it pretty clear where I stand on that topic. But nice try on the tough questions, Matlock.

Back