Race for the Blue Tuna Shoot-out-

Derby

Crew Member
Hey Crew,

I wanted to personally invite you guys to our “Race for the Blue” Tuna Shoot-Out this September out of Tofino Resort + Marina. It is a week long event, allows for a weather window to get out and on some Albacore, but it only takes one day and a entry paid to win :)

A few details:

Race for the Blue Tuna Shoot-Out (Mandatory Captains Check-in in the evening of Sept 7th. Sept 8-15th tournament and awards party(live music) on the evening of the 15th.

• $25,000 Grand Prize (4 fish aggregate total)
  • $1,500 entry fee per boat. All forms of payment accepted and please contact the Tofino Resort + Marina, Marina Adventure Centre for booking at 778.841.0186 or marina@tofinoresortandmarina.com
  • Register between now and August 8th and be entered to win a Tofino Resort + Marina Adventure Package(2 nights stay in King Suite, dinner for 2 at 1909 Kitchen, Adventure Tour for 2 + flights to and from Vancouver via Harbour Air)
  • Please stay tuned for our sponsors and more exciting activities during the event.
Please pass along in your circles, I’m super excited about the week of festivities planned and all the amazing encounters to be had in the Blue Water.

Call me or email with any questions and I look forward to having a few pints with the crew and getting on some adventure.

WILLIE MITCHELL

President | Partner

Tofino Resort + Marina
P:1-844-680-4184M:310.503.3351
A: 634 CAMPBELL STREET, TOFINO, BC, VOR 2Z0

tofinoresortandmarina.com

Its going to be a gooder... My self and one of my buddy's are jumping on a 32fter for this event..... :)

If anyone is looking for a deckhand, I would be seriously interested

Its going to be a gooder... My self and one of my buddy's are jumping on a 32fter for this event..... :)
I can't believe your not taking your lucky boat.

My vacation is tapped out this year. I REALLY hope that this is an annual event as I’m blocking this time slot for 2019. I’ve got 2 guys committed so far. Can’t wait to follow this event. Wishing you much success this year.

The boys are past Sooke now making great time... they will most likely beat me up there today.. . We do have a few tricks up our sleeves for this shoot out...we'll see if the weather will help us out... :)
Resized_20180906_172011_3189.jpg
20180906_171927.jpg 20180907_073906_HDR.jpg 20180907_073940_HDR.jpg

Well our ride is going to be up in Tofino late tomorrow afternoon...Looking forward to this event as I'm on a beauty boat with a great crew... Mike P ,his brother Myles and my buddy Al and a couple new guy ... this is going to be fun :) :)
View attachment 40131

View attachment 40132

Hey Derby, I am pretty sure I was moored for a bit beside this vessel at the government doc at Snug Cove while there for an hour last weekend, mid day, on Labour Day ! Looked great!

IMG_5813.jpg

Last edited:
Back