Prize Auction Sooke Chinook Sea Pen Project (Oak Bay marine Group Juan De Fuca Fishing Tournament)

profisher

As many of you know the derby has been canceled due to low ticket sales. To recover funds that would have been directed to the Sooke Chinook Sea Pen Project we have decided to auction off he prizes we bought rather than retunr them for refunds. Most of the prizes that we will put up for auction were bought at sale prices or from tournament sponsors at no mark up. Each item we post here will be won by the person posting the highest bid before the auction closes. Each item will be available for a bid for a period of 24 hours from the time it is posted. Payment will accepted will be cash or cheque. All prizes must be picked up at my home and payment made at that time. Here is a list of the prizes that will be put up for auction over the coming days/weeks.
2- Coleman 120 Quart Marine Extreme Coolers, Mastercraft 400 piece socket & tool set, Mastercraft 320 piece socket & tool set, Maximum 168 piece Socket & Tool set, Mr Heater Buddy heater, Honda Self Propeller Lawn Mower, Canaon Powershot 60 HS Camera, memory card & Bag, Go Pro Hero5 with memory card & 2 mounting kits, 2 piece Grundens rubber rain gear set, Bushnell 7X50 waterprrof Bino's, Master Chef Portable Propane Grill, Camp Chef High Output Single Burner with large aluminum cooking pot/lid, Level 1 first aid kit, Danielson landing Net, 10- Coleman Bait Coolers, Peetz Harpoon, Peetz Gaff, Samsung 50" 4K LED Smart TV, Samsung 55" 4k LED Smart TV, Chefs Choice 3 stage Electric knife sharpener, Standard Horizon VHF Protable Radio and 2 zero gravity lounge chairs.
More prizes will be listed once some of these are sold so I can get to the back of the pile to see what they are.

First Item for bid is the first of two 120 quart Coleman Extreme Marine Cooler. Starting bid is $101.00, our cost including taxes. This item will close for bids at at 7 pm Saturday August 4th. All proceeds to the Sooke Chinook Sea Pen Project.

Attachments

• cooler.jpg
    cooler.jpg
    223.3 KB · Views: 78
Yes that was the plan and final bid by deadline gets it. Those were $189.00 reg price so were a good buy. I've decided just to take stuff back for the refund...quicker and easier.

Yes that was the plan and final bid by deadline gets it. Those were $189.00 reg price so were a good buy. I've decided just to take stuff back for the refund...quicker and easier.

Disappointing, I have lots of coolers but there was a few thing I would have liked to have a kick at.

You have some very nice items.. It’s a shame the event didn’t go as planned...

I'm just to busy right now with my season and the option to return was running out on some of the stuff...90 day return policy. With so many prizes and so little time I was hoping they would all be bid on at our costs and maybe make some money for the sea pen. It would have been worth the extra hassle and time if it worked. That first item not getting a single bid made me change my mind. There will be some stuff showing up here for auction...the prizes that were donated and the sponsors have said we don't want them back...do what you can with them to make some money for the cause. One item is a prize package from Liquor Planet on Millstream Rd. A large pumper type bottle of Smirnoff Vodka in a kit with glasses, bag, towels etc. Not as big as the old Texas Mickey bottle...It's wrapped up so I can't see the bottom of the bottle to see how many litres it is.

Back