Status
Not open for further replies.
Check the test fisheries results for the Fraser river at Albion or W.onnock.. that will give you an idea what is passing through the river mouths

Can any one provide a report on fishing success with the Sox today....... Wanting to hit the Fraser mouth soon.
I always report when out so......... Hope others do too. It's a long expensive haul for us and don't want to waste our time if there just not there hitting yet. I've always found our best Sox success later in Aug. 10th on and into Sept.
Thanks for your help in advance

I've always found our best Sox success later in Aug. 10th on and into Sept.

I know everyone is chomping at the bit here... but the fish will be here when they're here. Let's all sharpen our hooks, tie our leaders and wait with great anticipation for the great "2018 Battle of Sandheads" Nerka's versus the world!

Lines down at 6:30 am ...fished the Bell Boy area...three undersize springs and a dogfish........ marked lots of fish and saw a couple of sox on the surface

Fished the bell bouy area around point grey from 730 am to 1pm. One small spring and that's it. Lots of fish on the sounder but not ones that were interested in what I had to offer.

A good friend once said” Go and make your own reports” so that’s what I’ll do ,,,not relying on reports to guide my fishing choices

A good friend once said” Go and make your own reports” so that’s what I’ll do ,,,not relying on reports to guide my fishing choices
Someone has to be the pioneer!
Looking forward to your report.
Some of us are relying on you now!:D
Thanks Cammer!

In 2014, my best Sockeye Combo was an OKi Green Jelly Kinetic Striper flasher (88KINSTR) with a MP015 squirt on 3/0 red gamakatsu hooks. This combo out fished all others. YMMV.
Damn. I’m trying to google image “mp015 squirt” to see what it looks like! Lol
Not what I expected!

Damn. I’m trying to google image “mp015 squirt” to see what it looks like! Lol
Not what I expected!

Yamashita MP 015.

Disaone:
https://nebula.wsimg.com/50e7a4d4cf...5F961DE90CE135789&disposition=0&alloworigin=1

Ah, thanks Red Monster. I find using the actual number code is the best way to describe a lure or colour pattern. The branding and local namesakes for various colours can confuse people. I still don't know what a 'derby winner' is, but finally figured out what a pink sink was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back