SOLD: LOWRANCE HDS 8 Gen2 Victoria

kaelc

LOWRANCE HDS 8 Gen2 Works perfectly, puts me on the salmon, halibut and crab spots. Comes with mount, knobs, power cord. All functions and ports are working, is currently hooked up to radar and sonar. On boat and available for viewing if you are carrying cash. $695

I have one older 80/200 transducer that comes with it that needs a new mounting bracket ($20 online).

The 8.4 in/21.3 cm display is an excellent size to “Get The Whole Picture” by dividing the screen into three or four panels: chartplotter, Broadband Sounder™, engine and system data, and optional StructureScan® viewing – plus users get the added advantage of programmable softkeys.

Two waterproof SD card slots to load high-detail charting options. Users can also and save sonar and navigational data, and upload future HDS® software feature updates.

Available in a variety of transducer-pack options:

• 83/200 kHz for inland/freshwater uses.
  • 50/200 kHz for deeper Great Lakes/coastal saltwater uses
  • Also compatible with Airmar® in-hull or thru-hull transducers for up to 1 kW operation – for deeper, saltwater applications
Two waterproof SD card slots to load high-detail charting options (see below). Users can also and save sonar and navigational data, and upload future HDS software feature updates.

HDS built-in cartography options:

• Americas*: Enhanced U.S. basemap, or intuitive, life-like Insight USA™ mapping.
  • Worldwide (non-Americas): Navionics® world background map
All HDS models are fully compatible with third party mapping solutions including Insight HD and Fishing Hot Spots® PRO, as well as Navionics® Gold, Platinum and Platinum+ with TurboView® for the best possible chartplotter experience.

• New, fastest HDS® ever
  • Realtime StructureMap™ capability
  • Built-in, award-winning Broadband Sounder™
  • Super-accurate, internal GPS antenna
  • High-bright, sunlight-viewable display with LED backlighting.
  • TrackBack™ feature to review sonar history and save waypoints on key locations.
  • Built-in Insight™ USA mapping options (Americas models) or Navionics® world background map.
  • High-detail mapping options including Insight HD, Fishing Hot Spots® PRO, as well as Navionics® Platinum+ with TurboVIew™
  • NMEA 2000® and high-speed Ethernet networking options
  • Two-year limited warranty

Specifications
DISPLAY
Display Size 8 in \ 203 mm
Display Resolution 600 x 800 (H x W)
Display Type 16-bit color Super VGA SolarMAX™ PLUS TFT
Backlighting Screen/Keypad
Backlighting Type Pure white LED
Sonar And GPS Overlay Data Yes
Split Screen Presentation Yes
Multilanguage Display Yes
Languages Supported 32
SONAR / SOUNDER
Sonar Frequency 50/83/200 kHz
Transducer Type Multiple selections for Lowrance® and Airmar®
Sonar Output Power Max 250W Broadband, analog equivalent 30,000W and 32W Broadband, analog equivalent 3,750 W
Sonar Depth Max 5000 ft \ 1524 m
Standard Fishfinder Features: COLORLINE™/GRAYLINE®, ASP™, FishSymbol I.D.™, FishTrack™, and more Yes
FasTrack™ Yes
Ping Speed HyperScroll™ Yes
Depth Alarm Yes
Shallow Alarm Yes
Temperature Display Yes
GPS / NAVIGATION
GPS Antenna Type Internal, high-sensitivity GPS+WAAS (Americas) or GPS+EGNOS+MSAS (non-Americas)
Background Map Expanded U.S. BaseMap or Insight USA™ (Americas) or Worldwide background map (non-Americas)
Custom Mapping Optional Lowrance Lake Insight™ HD, Lake Insight™ PRO, Nautic Insight™ HD, Nautic Insight™ PRO, Navionics Platinum+ and Platinum chartcards with Turboview™ for worldwide coverage - as well as Navionics® HotMaps Platinum, Fishing Hot Spots® PRO and legacy LakeMaster® Promaps
Waypoint Storage 5000
Routes 200
Plot Trails Up to 10 trails - up to 12,000 points/trail
Man Overboard Feature Yes
GPS Alarms Yes
RADAR
Antenna Type Optional Lowrance radar choices available
NETWORKING / CONNECTORS
NMEA 0183 Input Yes
NMEA 0183 Interface Type 232 {(2) Tx (2) Rx}, Type 422 {(1) Tx (1) Rx}
NMEA 2000 Certified Yes
NMEA Output 0183/2000
Connectors NMEA 2000®, NMEA 0183 and Ethernet
TECHNICAL / ENVIRONMENTAL
Built-in Backup Memory Yes
Casing Sealed and waterproof IPX7
Width 10.6 in \ 269 mm
Height 7.8 in \ 197 mm
Depth 3.7 in \ 93 mm
Operating Temperature (5F - 130F) (-15C - 55C)
POWER
Power Supply 10 - 17 vDC
Power Consumption 0.7A at 13 vDC with backlight on, 0.4A with backlight off
NMEA 2000 Load Equivalency Number 1 network load (50mA)
OTHER
Memory Card Capable Two SD/MMC memory card slots
Operating Temperature Stored (-40F - 185F) (-40C - 85C)
Other Features
Performance Modules: StructureScan with optional LSS-1 module (8 color palette options), Broadband Sounder technology (with 14 color palette options), ethernet networking, optional SIRIUS Satellite Weather/Radio, Broadband Radar, Digital Radar, SonicHub, AIS, DSC VHF

I'm looking for a 50/200 kHz transducer. I have 2 of the brackets. Present one seems useless. I have an older LCX-18c. Possible to buy this from you?

PM sent

To be clear, I'm open to private offers and would be happy to cancel the auction in the next day or so for a local buyer who shows up with money, so I don't have to ship. It should work as an exact swap from older Gen 1 and previous high-end lowrance units. Thanks for helping me get a few dollars out of new boat debt

Back