Trailer axle Speedisleeves

If you can find some locktite retaining compound (680) that would work well to glue them on... Not sure where you would get them from (the speedisleeves). Any chance of removing the axle and welding a new one on?

Yeah I know how to glue them on but want to spend less than $50"each. Sure I saw them for like$15

Any good auto parts store should be able to order them for you.I ordered some through JB,called "Bumper to Bumper" I think now.The ez sleeve website has all their size charts,mine hammered on perfect.I don't remember what I paid,not cheap,but worth it.

When I used speedy sleeves in the past, the seal I used had a speedy sleeve part number to go with that seal, I got them from an automotive shop. Lordco would prob be able to get them for you. I used loctite and they weren't cheap can't remember the price but remember being shocked
Kilwinning

If you are on lower mainland, you can get them at Bridgeview Marine or Highliner Trailer.

I bought some at Lordco a couple of years ago or my old trailer. I think they were about $50 . For my new trailer when I had a bearing chew the ***** out of my spindle I had my local welder put a new one on for me. Total cost $250 . I am a fair "farm" welder and do most of my own on farm repairs which don't seem to fail, but am not confident on something that is going to be on the highway. If you are a good welder then take your pick. It's going to cost you about the same either way

I’m in The same situation. What was the total bill for that axel shipped to your door?
Didn't check however if you put it in the cart and start the checkout process it will quote it. I just ordered the sleeves $16.90 us shipping

I’m in The same situation. What was the total bill for that axel shipped to your door?

Princess auto usually has a few complete axles in stock also... May not be galvanized though...

Princess auto usually has a few complete axles in stock also... May not be galvanized though...
Good price when on sale, I have found you can have axles made to your specs at an axle shop for same price as PA regular price however width will be correct, spring perches will be in the correct place etc.
PA also doesn't have the correct drop or galvanized.
PA does have rollers on sale at the moment, look pretty good for the price!
https://www.princessauto.com/en/detail/8-x-2-3-4-in-central-roller/A-p8558991e

A few years back the sleeves for my Highliner were about $5 a pop from Sooke Marine Center. On my trailer they are not a repair part but a factory installed wear surface with a manufacturer part number. I used Loctite 515 as a sealant (I had it on hand) and tapped them into place with an old bearing. Lordco wanted $50 a pop which seemed insane.

1.68" wear sleeve
https://www.easternmarine.com/ufp-stainless-steel-spindle-wear-ring-33522

No affiliation with them, but I use them a lot for big trailer projects.

The ones you posted are the same as I ordered, and wrong... I was just hoping their dimensions were wrong.
However east marine has what I need! Hopefully the first set fits my ski boat trailer or I have a set of 4. For sale cheap.
https://www.easternmarine.com/continental-spindle-wear-sleeve-22-baws1685

Reactions: Fox
Back