K&C boats

I'm sure you can pull an engine manual off the internet.
As for the boats, they stopped making them around 1990.
you might be hard pressed to find anything.

I have an older 21 K & C. The ser# is on the starboard stern corner outside the boat. IF you find it, it will indicate the year.

I have an older 21 K & C. The ser# is on the starboard stern corner outside the boat. IF you find it, it will indicate the year.

I found the serial number but even the guys at the marine shop couldn't tell me the year from it. The only number on the boat 7fs105236-w-0 . Doesn't really tell me the year??? Any ideas?

Sorry but my numbers are way different. Last 2 digits are manufacture year on my boat. Are you sure its a K & C?

I had a late 70s sixteen footer. 115 mercury inline six, basic humminbird FF, manual riggers and a early eighties 7.5 merc electric start long leg kicker. Was a good, simple, sea worthy vessel. So seaworthy I dragged it down to Port Renfrew and fished 5 days straight with it. Weather was different every day that trip, some days good and some bad but that little boat handled it all. My current boat is a same era campion 17’.5” and that K&C had a much better ride at trolling speed. Interesting others have commented about thin fibreglass. I though mine seemed kinda thin too. CB7A08A8-3393-49C0-B9C2-AF054CCA3068.jpeg 8495261D-25A7-454B-9282-8A882A9C9B0E.jpeg

Haha, Thanks. But look close and you can see it’s jusy a piece of plywood and the stainless is about 10 short pieces I had to join. I recycled a bunch of bow rails from a marine wreckers into that top. Still one of my favourite boats though. If I remember right, 38mph loaded at WOT.

Sorry but my numbers are way different. Last 2 digits are manufacture year on my boat. Are you sure its a K & C?

I was told it's a K&C so that's why I was checking on this forum. I see that all the boats here have outboard and mine is a inboard/outboard.... sterndrive. On the back it's got a plack that says Mercruiser.....120HP. I hope it's a K&C because if it isn't then I have No Idea!!?????

I was told it's a K&C so that's why I was checking on this forum. I see that all the boats here have outboard and mine is a inboard/outboard.... sterndrive. On the back it's got a plack that says Mercruiser.....120HP. I hope it's a K&C because if it isn't then I have No Idea!!?????

Stop talking about the engine and take some pictures.

This thread is worthless without pics!

Back