New to me Boat!

Thanks Mike! Once I get the boat back from the pod guy I will ost some more pictures.

Any Updates . I'm curious on your build, do you have a budget number in mind with you project, just curious..

I have been getting my 2359 rigged and so far blew my budget got my Kicker, and bracket built along with trailer loading guides using stainless material , trailer is being upgraded to an EOH brake system to be legal and safe, spent 1700 on the trailer alone.
Now going through the motor and drive making it like a brand new 10 year old boat.
It only has 118 Hrs. so hoses and lines , bellows , fuel system the usual stuff, Rubber preventive maintenance mostly a few upgrades as we go..
Mike

Keep the Pictures coming

Looking great. I saw you towing it last night. Who did the pod?

Rich in east sooke built it. He used to work out of his property but has upgraded to a shop somewhere. I’m not sure where it is now as I dropped my boat off at his place and picked it up there as it was after hours.

Awesome looking project for sure. Love the clean lines on the pod. Any specific reason the pod steps up and doesnt follow the bottom of the Hull before angling up. Does it produce cleaner water?

Oly

Awesome looking project for sure. Love the clean lines on the pod. Any specific reason the pod steps up and doesnt follow the bottom of the Hull before angling up. Does it produce cleaner water?

Oly

You nailed it. It allows the prop to be in “clean” water.

what did the pod cost yah?

Pod was 3k installed.

Nice job EFG. Would be nice to see the pics from before the update to the forum. Love these threads!

Thanks! I too wish the photos didn’t disappear. I was using this site to document my build process and have asked @Admin and @chrisp to see if there is any way to retrieve the photos, but by the lack of there response I would guess not... maybe it’s time for me to get one of those crazy intsta thingys and document it that way!

I started one on mine that was lost in the last reboot. It's to bad that a lot of great posts have been lost in the last couple reboots

Back