2018 Port Renfrew Reports

Funny guys, i have a bad rotator cuff at the moment, throw weights like a ***** (Brutus) at the moment :D Brutus my boat is at the govt dock i got tired of chasing you off my boat trying to rob my gps coordinates. Yes was a fun day yesterday we all need ones like that here and there, tight lines

Funny guys, i have a bad rotator cuff at the moment, throw weights like a ***** (Brutus) at the moment :D Brutus my boat is at the govt dock i got tired of chasing you off my boat trying to rob my gps coordinates. Yes was a fun day yesterday we all need ones like that here and there, tight lines
Its the cut plugs riggs that i am looking for lol, already got all your gps numbers years ago lol

Fishing on the beach is still producing, yesterday, fished by myself, 3 double headers, landed 1 :) lost a few more ended up taking a 25, 18. Today fished with buddy 22,24,24,25, a couple of double headers, let a few nice springs go and missed a few more. Still lots of bait so as long as it hangs around fishing should stay good. On a side note what the f*ck is it with guys who troll hitting a fish and they just keep on going under power, a shitload of line out the back and there are boats all around, you can say the Hauler politely said a few words to the fellow fishers :rolleyes: :D:eek:

Fishing on the beach is still producing, yesterday, fished by myself, 3 double headers, landed 1 :) lost a few more ended up taking a 25, 18. Today fished with buddy 22,24,24,25, a couple of double headers, let a few nice springs go and missed a few more. Still lots of bait so as long as it hangs around fishing should stay good. On a side note what the f*ck is it with guys who troll hitting a fish and they just keep on going under power, a shitload of line out the back and there are boats all around, you can say the Hauler politely said a few words to the fellow fishers :rolleyes: :D:eek:
lol really:D;) you voice your humble opinion,agree not all the wingnuts are in the tools box,one of the reason I stay away from camper,i mean anger management only works once in a while in my case,JACKEL is another story lol.Hope it holds up add to stay home this weekend family event:eek: be there on wen or Thursday.thanks for letting go a few for me.

Does the pacific gateway marina sell ice.
I got ice from the fish plant they have a massive ice making machine that they leave on 24/7 you can tell because it spills out of the door and onto the ground and goes to waste im sure if you ask they would sell you some or give you

Do you fish out of a Tiller or a Center Console?

How's abouts more reports and less national enquirer? I look for a decent report to help my plans and I got nothing other than ice on a tiller...

Back