Kudo's to Amundson

bigdogg1

I have recently had a couple of issues with some fairly new gear (rods and reels) from Amundson. Once I was able to connect to the right rep, the service and support paralleled what has often been said of the service and support from Scotty. Just wanted to take a minute to share some positive feedback :)

I have recently had a couple of issues with some fairly new gear (rods and reels) from Amundson. Once I was able to connect to the right rep, the service and support paralleled what has often been said of the service and support from Scotty. Just wanted to take a minute to share some positive feedback :)
Sorry I can not agree with you on that. Had issue with first year TMX 4 reel seat, no help standing behind their product,
Had to pay for repair, plus shipping costs. Will not buy any thing from Amundsen again.

I have had superior service from Amundson. Surprised to hear you didn't get satisfaction from them.

I have also had great service, had a small problem with my tmx-5 and the tech was great on the phone, eventually sent it to them and they tuned it up and still going strong

I have seen Amundson bend backwards to help customers .

only issues is as ST states tmx4.

the TMX-5 is a proven reel with very little reported issues

Back