Trophy Pro Pricing

Looks nice to me. Good luck with the sale.

Nice boat! I have the soft top version. Unsolicited opinion - this is a fantastic boat for the money. Have had multiple trips to WCVI. Stable. Place to put kids. Great fishing machine for the price.

I think it is a bit high. The boat is not that well kept, the big motor is the main attraction. One month on CL thus far.

Just my opinion but if you found a product to clean up the floors and upholstery on the boat to make it look a little whiter you might have an easier time selling it. Lots of people want to see things look clean and well cared for (not saying your boat isnt)

I agree, with the seats and floor, its hard to keep them clean in the marina, that's one of the items I am tackling this weekend. Thanks for the honest opinion.

Hey man..... hit the floors with a good pressure washer and they will come clean, you will need some PSI and some patience but with the right equipment it will come clean, the rotating carbide nozzles are awesome. Cushions and stuff you can take home and work on.

GnB

Great package, it will sell. I would list the VHF and trim tabs as well (I think there are buttons for them at least). Just need a serious buyer to come out of the woodwork. Post it on the Vancouver Island boats for sale facebook groups that's how I sold mine. If you need a pricing strategy re-list it for 29, 950 without the Lowrance and Kicker, then you can bargain on them if they want a full package. If a guy shows it to his wife at under 30k and their last car was 35k they might bite.

Lose the pic with WN numbers. Nice boat. It will sell.

Back