Shopping for Welded Aluminum

mmey4

Hey Everyone,

I am looking for a welded aluminum. For length I'd say 21-24ft and a cuddy is a must. I have always been a big fan of Silver Streaks and I have been looking at their Phantom. Does anyone have any experience with them and have some input? I find it is hard to find info as they are relatively new. Also, any other recommendations for brands/models are appreciated!

Hey Everyone,

I am looking for a welded aluminum. For length I'd say 21-24ft and a cuddy is a must. I have always been a big fan of Silver Streaks and I have been looking at their Phantom. Does anyone have any experience with them and have some input? I find it is hard to find info as they are relatively new. Also, any other recommendations for brands/models are appreciated!

Silver Streaks are over priced and ride rough, talk to Doug at North West Aluminum, you won't be dissapointed

Silver Streaks are over priced and ride rough, talk to Doug at North West Aluminum, you won't be dissapointed

My SS was cheaper than a Hewes, and the bonus is the floor isn't wood...

The Phantom base price is 59k with no motor.

My brother is about to list his 2011 Hewescraft 240 pacific Explorer that he just re powered with brand new twin Yammy 200’s and a brand new 9.9 Yanmy kicker plus new GPS and all new safety gear and comes with trailer as well... fully loaded with radar and all the bells. He was going to start a charter business and has had life hit him in the face and has to sell for health reasons. He’s in to it for close to $145k and will probably list at around $125k I’m guessing for a quick sale. Motors have 20 hr service just done and boat has a marine survey as well as he just bought it 6 months ago. Only used it personally to get familiar before season started and to get engines to 20 hrs.

I passed up a 220 Hewescraft that was on "Used Victoria" last week for $45K. Really kicking myself now because I didn't know a deal when I saw one. Still looking.

Back