Best of Blackjack 2017

Really makes you love this province! Awsome. Let's keep it this way for many generations to come.

Man I love your annual videos, was holding off watching until Sunday morning so I could just sit through the whole thing with a cup of coffee!

So good I had to put it on the big screen this morning. Blows away anything on TV or YouTube for that matter. :cool::cool::cool:

Massive respect for the little guy flying the Flyers colours on his hat. :p:p Solid dude., I’d fish with him any day.:D;)

Really well done! Love the clips with your kids and building life long memories for them. Teaching catch and release and take what you will eat is awesome. Looks like they eat well. " daddy daddy here you go " (the bonker haha)
Great vid!

Amazing video. Beautiful scenery, gorgeous fish and great camera work and editing.

Great to see the young kids out there. That’s my plan with my kids!

Great vid as everyone else has said. I also love your daughter with the “here you go daddy” bonker. Love seeing the seaquilizer being used. Very nice job on the editing.

Oly

hey great vid.
What was the spoon at 25:57 ? it was large and thick

Yes it was a CJ special. I think the largest he used to make. I’m not sure on the history of the spoon but It’s an older style then the newer ones u see today.

Back