Best of Blackjack 2017

Big fish, spectacular footage, releasing big fish, conservationists with the yellow eyes, good music....Tough to make a better video that that. Well done. Honestly, it is better than most of the shows on Chek.

PS...After I watched the first 2 mins, i went and made a cup of coffee to watch the rest lol.

Great Job again... I see the Pantz boys showed u one of there good spots :) Let me know if they come up again..would love to jump on a trip... The seaquilters works great off the down riggers for those big pumpkins (yellow eyes) half speed on the rigger (free spooling).... Nice bait bye the way :)

Big fish, spectacular footage, releasing big fish, conservationists with the yellow eyes, good music....Tough to make a better video that that. Well done. Honestly, it is better than most of the shows on Chek.

PS...After I watched the first 2 mins, i went and made a cup of coffee to watch the rest lol.

Wow guys thanks for the nice reply’s, glad you enjoy the vids. Honestly I love watching the vids over again at the start of the year to get me pumped up but the main reason I do them.....is for guys like you guys that really love fishing and love the footage. Cheers

I've been waiting for this video. I've seen the 2016 quite a few time. In fact my wife's favourite song is now Kids by One Republic, lol.

Kevin I seriously look forward to your video every year. your editing skills are getting better and better. Good on you and your crew for letting those big girls swim!

Well took me long enough. Here is BofBJ 2017. little late on the release, sometimes life gets in the way!

enjoy and tight lines for the upcoming season!

Cheers,

Kevin

At least you didn't torture the Halibut by dragging them into the boat on their tail ropes!

Back