iso navionics gold or platinum in compact flash

brutus

I am looking for the old style 2gb gold or platinum compact flash card,i bought a c90w used with all the fun stuff,but no chip,just preloaded with basic navionics chart,unfortunatly it will not read the 16gb cards of today so I trying to find an old one,Navionics says the the new one will work but raymarine assure me it wont work.

Just saw an ad somewhere on a FB group of someone who bought the compact flag by mistake. I’ll look for it.

Sport, can’t find it. If I see it again, I’ll let you know.
he"s a member here I already talk to him,its a 16 gb card,navionics still tell me 16gb card is compatible,there is a software update from raymarine that might work to read it,if not navionics told me to buy nav + 2gb card and download the area I want and it should work

I am looking for the old style 2gb gold or platinum compact flash card,i bought a c90w used with all the fun stuff,but no chip,just preloaded with basic navionics chart,unfortunatly it will not read the 16gb cards of today so I trying to find an old one,Navionics says the the new one will work but raymarine assure me it wont work.
Check with Waterwolf2230 he has a new CF card he ordered in error.

Check with Waterwolf2230 he has a new CF card he ordered in error.
ya I talk to him already,16 gb card,navionics still says its compatible,they sent me an email yesterday,but raymarine says it wont read it lol,problem is once you buy it you cant return it if it not work

What model Raymarine? If the Navionics compatibility guide says it will work then it will work. FYI for anyone else, this link will show what card will work in what unit.

https://dbe2w38xsulyl.cloudfront.ne...bility_Guides/Americas_CompatibilityGuide.pdf
c90w its on that compability chart,but Raymarine teck on the phone told me no way,and the rep here in town told me no way,i was going to buy a nav + card from them,he asure me it would not work in that unit.navionics say it will lol,just don't want to spend the 400$ to figure it out

Back