GoFish Camera

I seen them & am very interested in them. What is the Canadian price for one?

Keep in mind that wireless does not work underwater, so you will not see real time video. Hence the need for an SD card for viewing the video later.

Agreed, I'd be interested in a "group buy". If we can get say 5 guys, whats the price, 10 guys etc...

I like it & would also be interested in group buy

The Distributor is happy to offer our group 10% off MSRP ($329.00 + tax + ship) on a one off basis. There is a better deal if 3 or more order. PM me if you are interested.

Will do BigHog. Just want to keep this thread at the top and drum up some more support for ya. You mentioned though that there could be a better deal if more than 3 order. can you tell us what that better deal would be. looks like we could have more than 3 if all those above who said interested will buy

Want to stay in the good books with the Forum so I really don't want to go into more detail here. If you want to PM me I can discuss the breakdown further ..... appreciate the help drumming up business as this looks like a cool product for the money.

PM sent

I'm interested if we can get a better deal

Looks like the cams are all spoken for. We will see next week when they are ready for shipping. If you are still interested PM me and I can look into getting more.

Back