Three Aluminum Lodge boats forsale

fishyboy99

We have decided to sell a couple more of our 19' lodge boats this year, as we have shut down the main lodge with regards to the accommodations and meals. We are still going to run 2-3 boats, but the majority of them will sit on the hard for the time being. Up for sale are two 19's Predator Marine (Cope designed) and one 17' Cope, all with 2017 Merc engines, the two 19's have trailers while the 17' doesn't. Take a look at our site for more pic's and individual boat info. www.buythatboat.com

I hope to be away this weekend, heading up to the lodge to do some fishing, so I will not be back until Tuesday or Wednesday but I will check in from time to time:).

Regards,

Fishyboy

I'm hoping the 19'ers are still available. My brother and I have been on the hunt for a boat like this for years. I have already emailed you and I'm sure he has too.(I swear we aren't stalkers) Just really like the boats.

Thanks for your time
Jessi

Hi Jessi, sent an email to your brother, heading back from Winter Harbour today, will be around this weekend.

Regards

Fishyboy.

Just an update on the 19's, they were all tentatively sold pending funds last Wednesday, and as of this morning, all have been taken, I only have the 17' Cope left. Thanks to all the guys who expressed interest, the first two guys who looked at them purchased them, went to good homes:). Those were the last two boats that I will be selling, going to keep one of the boats for myself (prefer to fish out of the 19's than the bigger boats), just have to put an engine, electronics, running lights, wiring, steering, seats and upholstery on it - never ends LOL

Regards,

Fishyboy

Thanks for selling us the boat. I can't wait to get it in the water. If I didn't get the 19' the 17' did look like a sweet ride.

Back