Chicago Blackhawks 2017-2018

As much as I have shaken my head at the Hawks lack of drive this season. I still have the utmost confidence in a playoff spot. There only four or five points out with lots of time. I'm quite impressed with the kids this year and if we could get the core playing up to potential we should be fine. Hawks 4 Nucks 2.;) eman
Well they have spent all their cap money on a few good players and really miss Hossa.

I think they will miss the playoffs like the Canucks

Interesting re-read of this thread. FT was spot on. Hawks missed the play-offs.
No Crow and down we went. AHL defence isn't going to get it done.

5% chance of picking first.

Seabrook for Erikson still works for me.

Hawks -Nucks tonight will be a 3-3 tie that goes to a shoot-out that finally ends tomorrow due to a lack of interest from either team.

Interesting re-read of this thread. FT was spot on. Hawks missed the play-offs.
No Crow and down we went. AHL defence isn't going to get it done.

5% chance of picking first.

Seabrook for Erikson still works for me.

Hawks -Nucks tonight will be a 3-3 tie that goes to a shoot-out that finally ends tomorrow due to a lack of interest from either team.
0-0 tie game. 17 rounds of shoot out without a goal. Plane to St. Louis is leaving so Canucks pull their goalie in the shootout to make their flight

This is not what I wanted..... Tank Nation is put on temporary hold, although, the Blackhawks are horrible this year.

Yup, Hawks were horrible this year.

Go Jets !

I've heard another Canadian team made the play-offs but I'll be darned if I can remember who.

Wow, the Panarin trade sure was a good one for the Bluejackets.

Back