WTB vintage BC salmon spoons

Have this one, got it with some old plugs recently. Palco Lance No# 7, if you need P/M me

413805324.jpg

Not sure if any of this is worth anything or is rare but I have , they also all need a good polish

3 lucky Louie plugs
7 tom mack spoons from size 1 - 5, some 50/50, silver, pink back white front
One Gibbs dimple in 4.5
One luhr Jensen dodger
One northeast herring dodger
2 full size tommack dodgers 1 50/50 one silver
1 smaller 50/50 tommack dodger
One small silver Gibbs dimple dodger

The only thing I know is worth money is the lucky louies, let me know what you think

I tried to post a picture but it says the file is too large but anyone interested I can email pictures

Not sure how to upload a picture here but if successful are any of these of interest?

Attachments

• IMG_8844.JPG
    IMG_8844.JPG
    300 KB · Views: 101
Thanks Wildmanyeah, I appreciate it. You got to admire those old timers and there ways.

9BEE124E-D0C3-4C72-A01F-47B30AAF7D8B.jpeg Hi Paguy. Good job fishing today!
Because you’re a really nice guy, I posted this as on used Vic last week. No bites yet, maybe I should speed up a bit.

I have these that I inherited from my girlfriend's great uncle. Not sure what they are, or if they're vintage.

Attachments

• Old Spoons.jpg
    Old Spoons.jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 153
I have these that I inherited from my girlfriend's great uncle. Not sure what they are, or if they're vintage.
Top row, First three are pal Kach mor. fourth is a gibbs stewert. Bottom row, First is a LG Johnson, Then two Tom Mack and one gibbs egg wobbler. The Gibbs egg wobbler is the only spoon in the bunch I would be interested in. If you want to sell it.

Back