Wierd Jet Trails

There was a protest march in Victoria 2015

Ummmm ... thinks that's bad. This one has it beat......

http://edmontonjournal.com/opinion/...-absurdity-of-edmontons-flat-earth-conference
Since 2015, Flat Earthism has been enjoying an internet-fuelled renaissance, with people using YouTube and Facebook and Twitter to spread their conspiracy theories, to share their “clues” that we’ve all been tricked into believing the Earth is round. There are Flat Earth documentaries. Flat Earth podcasts. Their sphere of influence is growing.

You could call it a global movement. If you believed in globes.

Now, I’ll admit, I am deep in the pocket of Big Geography.

The problem is, you can’t actually have an argument, a rational debate, with people who have bought into a conspiracy theory. A well-constructed conspiracy theory is invulnerable, because every piece of evidence you attempt to produce to rebut the conspiracy only proves, to true believers, just how deep and sinister the conspiracy is.

Show Flat Earthers pictures of our round planet, taken from space, and they simply respond that NASA is part of a complicated fraud, involving all kinds of elaborate sets and actors. (Presumably, Soviet cosmonauts were also in on the con, suggesting a remarkable degree of American/Soviet co-operation and co-ordination at the height of the Cold War era.)

Point out that you can actually see the curvature of the Earth from a plane, and they retort that all planes are fitted with windows that create the illusion of a curve.

Ummmm ... thinks that's bad. This one has it beat......

Point out that you can actually see the curvature of the Earth from a plane, and they retort that all planes are fitted with windows that create the illusion of a curve.

Duh, these are the same aircraft responsible for chemtrails... what else would you expect?

I wonder if Vegas put out some crazy odds on the earth being proved flat if you could convince these people to put every penny and everything they own down on a bet? Anyone that convinced should jump at those odds!

The leading climate denier never took a bet from Bill Nye that the earth was warming. These guys all crumble when you put money on the table.

"Nye has now challenged meteorologist Joe Bastardi, who is one of Nye’s most vocal critics and wrote a scathing opinion piece about him last year, to a $20,000 bet that 2016 will be in the top 10 of hottest years on record and that this current decade will be the warmest ever recorded. Nye and Bastardi have sparred in the past, and there appears to be no love lost between them. In the video, Nye goads Bastardi into taking the bet: “Come on, champ,” he said. “Show us how tough you are.”"

Bill Nye Makes $20,000 Climate Change Bet

http://time.com/4301258/bill-nye-sarah-palin-climate-change-bet/

PS: Nye was right 2016 was the hottest year on record and 2010-2020 looks like it will also be the hottest decade.

The leading climate denier never took a bet from Bill Nye that the earth was warming. These guys all crumble when you put money on the table.

"Nye has now challenged meteorologist Joe Bastardi, who is one of Nye’s most vocal critics and wrote a scathing opinion piece about him last year, to a $20,000 bet that 2016 will be in the top 10 of hottest years on record and that this current decade will be the warmest ever recorded. Nye and Bastardi have sparred in the past, and there appears to be no love lost between them. In the video, Nye goads Bastardi into taking the bet: “Come on, champ,” he said. “Show us how tough you are.”"

Bill Nye Makes $20,000 Climate Change Bet

http://time.com/4301258/bill-nye-sarah-palin-climate-change-bet/

PS: Nye was right 2016 was the hottest year on record and 2010-2020 looks like it will also be the hottest decade.
admin has asked us not to go down this road with AGW.....

Here is a conspiracy that I must admit that I have a bit of a weak belief in.

Global elites would like to educate the next generation less than the previous one. The reason for it is they need the masses to dummer then fence posts so they can control us.

Living where I do puts me right under a large number of jets heading from Vancouver, Seattle and several California airports to China, Japan and other countries thataway so I see an incredible display of contrails on some days and not one to be seen on others.

The reason is very simple. Some days have moisture in the atmosphere and some days don't.

There are many days in summer where we would have crystal clear blue skies were it not for the contrails above that slowly dissipate into a cloud cover.

You can see the upper level winds peeling the contrails off slice by slice sometimes until we have complete high hazy "cloud" cover over us.

So to put it in very simple terms:

Moisture in the atmosphere and you'll see the contrails (condensation) from the engine exhaust.

No moisture in the atmosphere and you won't see contrails as there is no condensation without moisture/water.

Sometimes you get weird little contrails too.

Here's the mark of Zorro emblazoned across the sky.

RSCN4499.JPG

I have numerous pics of various cloud and contrail scenarios taken the past seven years but they are all too big to be posted here according to what I get when I tried to post them. I'll figure out a way around that in a bit.

Test:

DSCN4924.JPG

Well that works so here's a couple of contrails from a damp day and you can see how others have dissipated off to the left, leaving a skinny cover.

Take care.

Last edited:
Hey GLG, here is one w/o Wiki... LOL

Are you not worried that the government might be watching you?
You know that it's rather trivial to figure out where you are from your posts.

Ok here’s a true story about a guy I know that’s a total conspiracy/alien/ghost whisperer type. This guy was normal for the first eight years I knew him but got a little strange ohh say 3 years ago. Then after trump got elected he got really paranoid and started going on about these bizarre conspiracy theories about everything from aliens to chem trails. ” anyways he comes in to work one day last October, says he quit. After 13 years he up and quits on the advice of a “psychic”. Told him he was gonna get “the job he’s been waiting his whole life for” close to the town he wants to move to. He’s had his eye on a property there for a while so he quits and him and his wife listed their house, loaded everything into some moving vans and got ready. That was last October remember. Talking with him about a month or so later he says he needs to find a job as the one he was supposed to get, he never got. But luckily I actually knew someone that needed help and was able to hook him up so he’d be ok. $5 an hour less but beggars can’t be choosers, especially just coming into the Christmas season. All this time his house has been empty except basic cooking stuff and the bed and couch and tv ect. Everything else is in theses moving vans stored at his dads farm. But no worries, the psychic said it’s all going to be fine. Finally, his house sold last week. Better late than never I guess. I talked with him again this very afternoon and He says he goes to make an offer on the property that he’s had his eyes on for the last couple years and has cash(will when funds from selling his house clear) so figures he can make a good deal and....off the market! Now he’s gotta be out of his house mid April, has no where to live and a job that pays $5 less than his last one! Psychics? Hahaha whatever they tell you to do...do the exact opposite.

Rereading it it sounds so crazy but I swear to God that every word of it is the truth.

Last edited:
Mad Mike Hughes was supposed to launch his rocket yesterday and prove the earth was flat.. is it flat? Did he die?

I heard another reason for the chem trails was to obscure the horizon so we couldn't see planet X coming to destroy the earth .
I quickly went and made a tinfoil hat .

Back