Wierd Jet Trails

halimark

Well seams I might be crazy. Last spring I took a guy hali fishing, as we sat on anchor of Vic he explained to me about a theory that "someone" is spraying the sky's in certain areas of the world. I did some google research and it seams there are many websites dedicated to this chemical trail thing. Paranoia?

Last fall sitting on the mountain tops while waiting for a deer to show I noticed funny jet trails. Over the last few days while on anchor I have noticed a plane that is zigzagging the sky above Victoria. The "trail" that it leaves stays for hours and turns into a large cloud that looks like something is falling down from it. There are other Jets that leave a trail, they disappear within a few minutes of the jet passing.

Anyone else notice these "funny" chem trails? Next time your on anchor of off Vic have a look at the jet trails. Do they look normal? What the hell is going on?

Am I nuts? Or is something being done? Your ideas, thoughts?

HM

Have you looked or seen them, I just want the meteorologist answer explanation. I understand the jets hot engines heat turns water to vapor, then when it cools back to liquid the trail disappears, what's your explanation of the trails that stay for hours, drifts and "rains" something?

HM

Well seams I might be crazy. Last spring I took a guy hali fishing, as we sat on anchor of Vic he explained to me about a theory that "someone" is spraying the sky's in certain areas of the world. I did some google research and it seams there are many websites dedicated to this chemical trail thing. Paranoia?

Last fall sitting on the mountain tops while waiting for a deer to show I noticed funny jet trails. Over the last few days while on anchor I have noticed a plane that is zigzagging the sky above Victoria. The "trail" that it leaves stays for hours and turns into a large cloud that looks like something is falling down from it. There are other Jets that leave a trail, they disappear within a few minutes of the jet passing.

Anyone else notice these "funny" chem trails? Next time your on anchor of off Vic have a look at the jet trails. Do they look normal? What the hell is going on?

Am I nuts? Or is something being done? Your ideas, thoughts?

HM
Your not nuts or going crazy. Your mind is just seeking order/patterns in a chaotic world. This is normal and I would argue that as hunters/anglers we are more intune to look for patterns than your average joe. Your brain is just trying to make sense out of the information you are gathering. The trick is to ask questions and reflect on the answers. Question your beliefs from time to time and be aware that excessive conspiratorial thinking can sometimes lead to paranoia and that is a mental health issue that can be treated.

With that...... No chem trails are not a thing. There have been experiments with weather modification that have been tried and some that are perhaps still going on. Going from memory on this so it may not be 100%. In Alberta they used planes that released silver iodine to see if they could disrupt hail formation. The idea was to make it hail quick so that it was a smaller stone and therefore less damage. The insurance companies were backing the experiment. China has also expermited but they used cannons to fire into clouds to make it rain in drought prone areas. All these experiments were well documented and with the public's knowledge so by that standard they were not a conspiracy.

Last edited:
Don' listen to all the posters dismissing this. It's the US military, mind control serum raining down. Makes you believe facebook posts. How else do you think trump got elected. Russians? It didn' work well on the west coast or north east, they probably are trying new formulas.

Umm.

Attachments

• IMG_2645.GIF
    IMG_2645.GIF
    1.2 MB · Views: 43
This used to be a hot topic with some of the guys I worked with. They were adamant conspiracy believers . Chemtrails came up all the time ,sometimes they would be outside the shop looking up and trying to get other employees to believe . I asked the Tinfoil hat leader about the persistent contrails in pictures and videos of all the planes in WW2 (contrails are supposed to dissipate in 15 min) His reply was there were testing chemtrails on the German/Japanese . I told him my father in law and some of his buddies were aircraft mechnics and engineers and there had to be thousands involed in making ,transporting and putting this stuff in the secret tanks on the aircraft and no one says anything after the war ?? His reply was they were all sworn to secrecy and had to sign something . I even involved some of the engineers I work with and they just roll there eyes . But they have to take a secret course and have to sign something and pinky swear that there is no secret government chemtrail agenda . I think maybe it is Aliens ;)

I am not a conspiracy believer and said the same things to deny when my fishing partner said the same. All I was asking is mostly from the Vic people, what is the plane doing flying around above Vic. Undisputed gridding the sky and leaving a "trail" that lasts all day and looks to rain something way different from all the other jets that are flying over, their trails disappear as normal. When sitting on anchor with time look just look and see, I just want an explanation other than conspiracy and climate control. There is no doubt that there is a jet with a "non normal" trail circling. Why when 2 jets at the same altitude fly by does one trail disappear and the other create a cloud that falls and last all day?

HM

Don' listen to all the posters dismissing this. It's the US military, mind control serum raining down. Makes you believe facebook posts. How else do you think trump got elected. Russians? It didn' work well on the west coast or north east, they probably are trying new formulas.
Don't kid yourself,Eight years of Obama is what got Trump elected.

Known as Geo-engineering. It is definitely REAL.
Dane Wigington is the extreme voice on the subject.
There is a woman whistle blower , can't recall her name, ex-military and has first hand knowledge.
Lots of YouTube videos on the subject.
Also look up HAARP

In Alberta they used planes that released silver iodine to see if they could disrupt hail formation. The idea was to make it hail quick so that it was a smaller stone and therefore less damage.

They are still doing it. It's called cloud seeding and I watched three planes doing this this past summer as a massive storm front moved towards Calgary. Was pretty cool to watch them do it.

I know the link is a few years old but this is what they were doing.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calga...ts-see-2nd-busiest-year-in-20-years-1.2744786

I am not a conspiracy believer and said the same things to deny when my fishing partner said the same. All I was asking is mostly from the Vic people, what is the plane doing flying around above Vic. Undisputed gridding the sky and leaving a "trail" that lasts all day and looks to rain something way different from all the other jets that are flying over, their trails disappear as normal. When sitting on anchor with time look just look and see, I just want an explanation other than conspiracy and climate control. There is no doubt that there is a jet with a "non normal" trail circling. Why when 2 jets at the same altitude fly by does one trail disappear and the other create a cloud that falls and last all day?

HM

Did it look like they were trying to draw a penis?
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2017/nov/18/us-navy-pilots-penis-in-the-sky-video

Don't kid yourself,Eight years of Obama is what got Trump elected.
If your referring to the conspiracy theroy that Trump pushed for 8 years that Obama was born in Africa then there maybe some truth to that.

Funny..
My brother inlaw flew for the CDN military.
While flying out of Moose Jaw he and 2 other members took their 3 jets for a flight to get their hrs in for the mth..off they go. while their jets are making contrails my brother inlaw falls back a bit and starts weaving back and forth across the other 2 contrails making a continuous $$$ signs in the sky.
He thought it was ironic burning up CDN tax dollars

There Nano probes realesed in unburnt fuel ,they fall to earth and are very dence and can refer info(mineral make up below earth) back to orbiting sats.This is why the clear cuts in foresty to remove the canopy.

HM
Could it have been a plane dumping fuel before making an unscheduled landing above its max landing weight? Happens more frequently than we think.

The reason this came up was a beach visit at Esquimalt lagoon the other day, nice and clear and the WTH trails, I mentioned to my buddy and he told me I was crazy until the jet came back around and created another falling cloud like a grid. This is not a one time thing, it happens often enough, if you look while on anchor in Vic on a clear day you will see the jet. The trail is also visible when waiting at a light, just the wait is not normally long enough to see the jet and falling cloud. This happens enough to make people in my boat say WTH. Just want an answer for them and me. If you take the time in Vic, look and you will see. Could be jets dumping fuel but that's a ton of fuel dropped regularly, but a non conspiracy or "crazy" answer.

HM

Back