Scotty DR Deals

Ringo

Crew Member
Time for me to upgrade my old double-belt DRs and install a pair of newer ones. There are usually some good deals between boxing day and the boat show season. I’m sure there are other guys who’re in the same boat as me. I know that there’s anither thread for ads on CL but I’m more interested in new ines that I can register myself.

If you guys see any good deals either online or in-store, can you post it here? Thx.

I would recommend harbour chandler ,i have dealt with them for 4 years and found there service is excellent and there boat show prices are good also. JUST MY TWO BITS

Keep an eye on Cabelas online, last years deal on 2106s no one could touch!
I was thinking the same thing, Sr SQ
I was lucky and got in on that last year for 2 high speed Scotty's and was glad I did. Pricing almost seemed too good to be true. Almost thought it might be a scam or pricing error on their part.
If it comes around this year at the same pricing or close, guys would be wise to jump on it quickly if looking for 2106's.

I got a pair of 2106s last year at that sale too. I think someone at Cabela’s wasn’t on the ball at that time because we got such a good deal.

I think that price only lasted 3 or 4 hours. I got the $$$ news around the 5th hour Ill be keeping a close eye out for similar pricing
Wasn’t it like 450$each?

If you see the sale, please make a new thread or dig this one up and refresh it. I could use a DR upgrade. Also if you’re looking for some, keep an eye on Craigslist/used.ca sometimes people win them that don’t even fish and pawn them off. That’s Low ball time!

The best price you will find is Chandler on pirate day sale but you gotta ask yourself is it worth waiting to save $30-40 bucks?

The best price you will find is Chandler on pirate day sale but you gotta ask yourself is it worth waiting to save $30-40 bucks?
$30-$40 x 2 downriggers is $60-$80. That’s a nice bit of beer.
Now somebody respond, “so you can count, good for you.” Please.

Back