Reporting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cabazon

Definite lack of informative posts here. It's almost June and it seems as the years pass the more the" Loose Lips Sink Ships" theory applies. Hope to see more good posts here soon by fisher's other than the regular positive prediction hype by the Guide Community.
I seem to struggle to get the latest posts to be on top by default the descending- ascending button?

Definite lack of informative posts here. It's almost June and it seems as the years pass the more the" Loose Lips Sink Ships" theory applies. Hope to see more good posts here soon by fisher's other than the regular positive prediction hype by the Guide Community.
I seem to struggle to get the latest posts to be on top by default the descending- ascending button?

Just gonna ask....where are your reports? 10 posts in the last year....none of them reports but you expect reports from others? ;)

VERY easy to see the latest reports in a thread. See where my mouse is....click there and it takes you to the most recent posts in that thread.

upload_2017-5-28_8-40-14.png

Last edited:
Pippen, that's good.

I was going to post a fishing update as my buddies are in Nootka right now but I'm in the excluded group now.

And I have not been known for blowing smoke up anyones arse.

All members, guides included, can post anytime and anyway they want to (provided they aren't blatantly advertising their business). I am certain that less people post reports because they get raked for not enough information or to much information or photos of fish being called for mishandling or the wrong weight or, or, or, than because they are just too tight lipped to want to share information. This thread is only going to cause more ill will about this subject so we are going to nip it in the bud right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back