2017 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Buddy heading across tomorrow, he never been there. How deep hipp?
Fishing right off the pin in fairly tight, 250-500ft water, getting them anywhere from 60-130' chovys working well. Going to try and come back tomorrow early afternoon. Bite has tapered off since this morning though.

Last edited:
Neck Point to Valdez has been on fire since last Thursday. Offshore 500-1000 feet of water on spoons behind Flashers.

90-150 feet on the cable.

Spoons on 6 foot leaders behind your favourite Flasher.

Hoochies on 32-38" leaders.

Greens, Glows and all the "most wanted" spoons being pumped in reports are on fire.

I know of 1 Boat who is well into double digits today and multiple boats who have hooked well into the double digits in 3 hours trolling the last few days with non stop action. Edit: they were into 30 plus fish.

If you're not on them....keep trolling and cover some water until you get on them.

Last edited:
Thanks for the great report! Going to head over tomorrow - with these kind of reports will probably have a tough time sleeping tonight!!!

Uuuuuuuuugh I'm so torn! I was dead set on humping all day tomorrow but now I'm thinking of thrashing instead. Either way I'm excited about the conditions.

Uuuuuuuuugh I'm so torn! I was dead set on humping all day tomorrow but now I'm thinking of thrashing instead. Either way I'm excited about the conditions.
Lots of fish this side too, quick solo run this afternoon, rods down bout 3 done by 5 between the hump and Bowen. 80-110

was out on a friends boat picked up a keeper on the last few hours of daylight .....
but others out during the day limited out on the hump .....
run or stay local ..............oh to have choices ...:confused:

Fishing the hump right now with my wife and son. Amazing morning so far. 3 keepers 8-12lbs and released 2 undersize fish. Glow cop car spoons down 125ft has been the ticket. Only
Fishing 2 rods.

My vacation time is coming to an end next week so need to get out as much as possible!!!!

Fishing the hump right now with my wife and son. Amazing morning so far. 3 keepers 8-12lbs and released 2 undersize fish. Glow cop car spoons down 125ft has been the ticket. Only
Fishing 2 rods.

My vacation time is coming to an end next week so need to get out as much as possible!!!!
Seriously?!
Been here since 7am and haven't had a nibble. Where are you?

Technically I guess not a steep ledge but a gradual drop off around the "hump". But we were on the north west section. Not south of Bowen.

Back