Posting pics in the forum as a new member

Cabezon1

Have been a long time follower of this forum and finally signed up as a member early last year. As a "new member " my privilege to post pics in the buy, sell forum is limited. Any suggestions on how to gain better access and privilege so I can list some of my items for sale? I am no a commercial seller but does have some serious stuff I like to offer up for sale here. Thanks .

You'll need to post more if you don't want to be considered a "new member".

I don't know why your having problems posting pics though as there are other new members with far less posts with pics in the buy,sell,trade.

Have been a long time follower of this forum and finally signed up as a member early last year. As a "new member " my privilege to post pics in the buy, sell forum is limited. Any suggestions on how to gain better access and privilege so I can list some of my items for sale? I am no a commercial seller but does have some serious stuff I like to offer up for sale here. Thanks .
What you selling ?

Perhaps you might want to send a pm to one of the admins and inquire about your account restrictions and when they will be changed. In the meantime you could always open a photobucket account to host your pictures. Then you simply post a link to the pictures hosted on photobucket, so your items for sale can be viewed by all. A bit more complicated but that method works just fine for pics.

Good morning. I've checked your privileges as a member in the Registered Users group and you should be able to add images to a new post or thread. The camera icon is used to upload media to the gallery.
post_images.jpg
- Click this camera icon and you'll see a note appear at the bottom of your text box window. Click "Add Media." (If you've created an album prior to this, you should be able to upload a new image from here.)
- Select "Create an album"
- Type an album title, choose who can view, then click "Create Album."

Let me know if you don't see any of these options.

Back