Tulista Boat launch

e-zee

I am planning on launching at Tulista boat launch this weekend and I see that it's a 2' tide. Can anyone give me a heads up if I might have difficulty launching or loading at this level? It's a 24' Skagit.

There's only one dock finger in right now so it may get a bit busy. It looks like most of the morning you will have at least 2 ft above datum, which should be enough to launch. Pick up may be a different issue as it will get to be pretty skinny water in the afternoon.

There's only one dock finger in right now so it may get a bit busy. It looks like most of the morning you will have at least 2 ft above datum, which should be enough to launch. Pick up may be a different issue as it will get to be pretty skinny water in the afternoon.
Thanks for the info. I arrived at the launch with a 0.9 meter tide and was able to load but needed 4 low to get up the ramp. When I launched it was a 2 meter tide and it was a good height. Next time I'll definitely time my launches/loads around a 2 meter tide.

Back