Wtb 16 to 18 Double Eagle or Campion Explorer Outboard Only

Wow jac if that double eagle sells for 24000 I'd love to know I have the exact same unit and if it's worth that kind of money I'd have to say goodbye

It's not my boat, I mostly use metal boats. I just posted that for everyone to see. With the high usd the price of boats seems to be on the rise.

Last edited:
It has lasted for 20 years already to this point, so tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick....

Due for a repower in the not so distant future? Of course, but a what $5500 boat isn't? A 12 ft tinny with a brand new 9.9 I guess.

I'm going to look at a 199217.5 foot double eagle on Friday with a 1994 yamaha 115 2 stroke. Anyone got any ideas how these 2 strokes are? I guess 94 is pretty old. I'll definitely run a quick compression test.
Lee

Weird, he must have reposted it. I wonder if there is a fatal flaw that would be buyers would have been scared off by....

Reactions: Lee
Crazy thing is, it will sell, maybe not right away but when the weather improves I wouldn't be surprised if it gets near asking if the floors and transom are solid. There just isnt much out there to choose from and Eagles have a great reputation. Supply and demand....

[QUOTE=" There just isnt much out there to choose from and Eagles have a great reputation. Supply and demand....[/QUOTE]

... and the velue of our $. Unless you have access to the US$ and can import from the States, the used boat segment is not a buyers'market that's for sure.

[QUOTE=" There just isnt much out there to choose from and Eagles have a great reputation. Supply and demand....

... and the velue of our $. Unless you have access to the US$ and can import from the States, the used boat segment is not a buyers'market that's for sure.[/QUOTE]

Very true, big and small boats. I know of people right now shipping a 36" Silverton from Ontario to Vancouver. $20,000 to ship and its still a better deal than local! Nuts!!!!

High expectations to get a nice double eagle around here for under 15k. If you do it will probably have old power and the problems associated with it. Keep looking though and act fast if you find one.

Reactions: Lee
Back