Wtb 16 to 18 Double Eagle or Campion Explorer Outboard Only

Lee

Like most Looking for 16 to 18 Double Eagle or Campion Explorer for a reasonable price
Cheers
Lee

Hey Lee... my neighbour has an 18 ft. explorer he is planning on selling this spring. He is not a member, but if you give me your phone # I will pass it on.

I like this one, price is a bit high but good motor: https://vancouver.craigslist.ca/van/boa/6022847501.html

That Arima Sea Hunter was mine... It was a great boat, but I needed something bigger with a cuddy cabin. I sold it about 5 years ago for $7500 or so. It has new seats and comes with downriggers now, but there is no way it has doubled in value. That might be why it has been listed for months with no takers. The main is the older carbed 50 and its just enough for two on board. Its got to be getting close to 1000 hrs on the motor by now.

With $15 k to spend and if you like Arima boats, hold out for a 17 footer.

That Arima Sea Hunter was mine... It was a great boat, but I needed something bigger with a cuddy cabin. I sold it about 5 years ago for $7500 or so. It has new seats and comes with downriggers now, but there is no way it has doubled in value. That might be why it has been listed for months with no takers. The main is the older carbed 50 and its just enough for two on board. Its got to be getting close to 1000 hrs on the motor by now.

With $15 k to spend and if you like Arima boats, hold out for a 17 footer.
Seems like everything sells In 1 day. Can't even look at anything arggggg....

I sold it about 5 years ago for $7500 or so. It has new seats and comes with downriggers now, but there is no way it has doubled in value.

Ouch! Just saw a 16' Duroboat that sold last summer for $7500 listed for $13500 today. And a nice 16' Klamath that sold for $6000 listed for $20,000...
Decently priced boats get scooped within minutes, and often put back up for sale at ridiculous prices.

Makes it hard for all of us with limited budgets to get out on the water, but boat ownership and fishing is a get-poor-quick scheme anyways ;-)

Good luck with your search Lee!

Reactions: Lee
I'm looking for an rv and same thing , prices are through the roof. I might list my weldcraft...

Just stopped by Sherwood Marine and their 50k + boat are selling like hot cakes.

The home equity bank account makes 50K feel like nothing....in the short term.

Back