Salmon & Halibut Rods & Reels For Sale

gksea

Moving to the interior so no need for this gear.

Two like new Shimano Technium TNCM106MH2 mooching/downrigger rods each with a Shimano Moocher Plus 2000 GT reels (lightly used newer version and an older version both loaded with braid and 30 ft of Maximum UG 30 lb - reels in very good condition). One older custom build Hardy 10 ft 10 in fiberglass rod with Fuji eyes and Fuji real seat with older Shimano Moocher Plus 2000 GT loaded with Maxima UG 30 lb. Will sell all together for $450 OBO.

Two halibut rods/reels and a harpoon (Hickey local made with rope). Rods are Penn Mariner and Okuma Sarasota, reels are Shimano Triton Graphite 200 GT loaded with braid. Larger handle on one reel. Spare third Shimano 200 GT included, 3 x 2 lb lead and some other halibut tackle. Will sell together for $150 OBO.

Will sell salmon and halibut gear together for $500.P1010503.JPGP1010506.JPG P1010508.JPG

Moving to the interior so no need for this gear.

Two like new Shimano Technium TNCM106MH2 mooching/downrigger rods each with a Shimano Moocher Plus 2000 GT reels (lightly used newer version and an older version both loaded with braid and 30 ft of Maximum UG 30 lb - reels in very good condition). One older custom build Hardy 10 ft 10 in fiberglass rod with Fuji eyes and Fuji real seat with older Shimano Moocher Plus 2000 GT loaded with Maxima UG 30 lb. Will sell all together for $450 OBO.

Two halibut rods/reels and a harpoon (Hickey local made with rope). Rods are Penn Mariner and Okuma Sarasota, reels are Shimano Triton Graphite 200 GT loaded with braid. Larger handle on one reel. Spare third Shimano 200 GT included, 3 x 2 lb lead and some other halibut tackle. Will sell together for $150 OBO.

Will sell salmon and halibut gear together for $500.View attachment 31664View attachment 31665 View attachment 31667
Where are you located? interested in the hali gear

I too would be interested in Hali gear, I am on island in saltair. Ray 250-713-5092 if unsold. Thanks.

RMOR, I just sent you a personal message. Fishing Solo, if RMOR doesn't take the hali gear I will let you know.

Since the hali gear looks like it will be sold I have dropped the price for the 3 salmon rods and reels to $400. Thank you for everyone's interest.

Hali gear is sold.

Apologies to forum admin, I see I placed this posting in the wrong forum (should be in Buy/Sell/Trade)

Back