Please read this

TheBigGuy

IMPORTANT ONLINE PETITION
TO END OCEAN SALMON FARMS

Another forum member was kind enough to make a post in the Conservation section of the forum regarding an important petition. An online petition has been started to remove fish farms from our Canadian oceans. This petition has been sponsored by a Liberal member of Parliament, and is an officially registered petition with the Canadian House of Commons. If you are concerned about the impact of fish farming on our wild Salmon stocks please take the time to sign this online petition. I have posted the links to sign the petition, and the thread about the petition on the forum below.

https://petitions.parl.gc.ca/en/Petition/Details?Petition=e-270

http://www.sportfishingbc.com/forum...-end-salmon-farming-in-canadian-waters.62847/

Please do not post on this thread. I have only made this post in the salt water fishing section to draw members attention to this important issue. Please make any posts
regarding this important topic in the appropriate thread in the Conservation, Fishery Politics and Management section of the forum.

I apologize to the administrators and moderators for making this post in the incorrect Sub-Forum. The Conservation forum receives little traffic compared to the Saltwater forum, and I merely wanted to draw forum members attention to this important issue. If the Admins feel this posts location is problematic, please remove it.

Appreciatively: TheBigGuy

Last edited:
There has been a new federal petition sponsored by another member of Parliament regarding fish farms. Please take the time to sign the newest petition as well. Every bit helps, so please support the newest Parliamentary petition as well.

There has been a new federal petition sponsored by another member of Parliament regarding fish farms. Please take the time to sign the newest petition as well. Every bit helps, so please support the newest Parliamentary petition as well.

Done,

FYI, there was a total of 7,750 signatures total. I do not know the result yet, but I thought I would share what I know.

Back