Bella Bella lure suggestions

tortuga

Anyone know any tips on a spoon and hoochie that is working up that way. A buddy is going to rent a boat and fish with his kid next week. Thanks

Always had good luck with lures the Chartreuse colour of the Scotty clip. Had 2 large Coho follow the clip to the boat in Milbanke Sound became my go to colour.

A buddy of mine is fishing in Shearwater right now.
Big springs on anchovies at 60 feet.
Also the lime glow cuttle fish.
Fishing is good.

Chartreuse is an under utilized colour in the chuck. I've had great luck many places with chartreuse mini plankton hoochies never tested it up there though. Chartreuse is one of the most visible colours in stained water, it is one of the most visible colours in the entire colour spectrum underwater.

I was up at Shearwater in late May. There was a boat up there at the commercial dock called Tortuga, and they had a green cuttlefish ( #14 ) and a somesort of white cuttle displayed on their lines when they came in. They are up there a lot with decades of experience.
There is some talk on forums of a blue cuttle called the blue meanie, B560, that was super hot last year in northern areas.
For spoons, not sure but cop cars should be fine. If the water is clear enuf, maybe some half and half wonders or super diamonds.

Back