Lowrance chart plotter/sounder

spring fever

Upgrading my front electronics-any interest in a lowrance LCX-15 MT, antenna, all the chips for both sides of the island and mainland. No transducer(keeping my P-66). All works, still on the boat for the next few days. Make me a reasonable offer or trade-rather somebody get some use out of it than store!

Last edited:
Would you be interested in trading for a fish cleaning table ? I can't seem to find a picture right now, but if your interested I'll get you one ,
Bentley

Upgrading my front electronics-any interest in a lowrance LCX-15 MT, antenna, all the chips for both sides of the island and mainland. No transducer(keeping my P-66). All works, still on the boat for the next few days. Make me a reasonable offer or trade-rather somebody get some use out of it than store!

If you still have the Lowrance unit... What kind of trades you interested in ?

Thanks.

Rob.

Forgotten all about it-got my new sounder and will take it off tomorrow. I think the set is worth more than 100 dollars but I don't want to store it so something around that value might be of interest. Give me a PM if you have an idea.

Just curious what your new unit is? Looking at buying a new one myself. Thanks for any advice on a new unit.

I have an elete 7 hdi on the back deck and have used it in conjunction with an airmar p66 transducer. I really liked the unit and it has worked well. Decided to get another for the cabin but now it's called a Hook 7 again married up with an Airmar p66 transducer. Fairly inexpensive but it does all I require.

I have an elete 7 hdi on the back deck and have used it in conjunction with an airmar p66 transducer. I really liked the unit and it has worked well. Decided to get another for the cabin but now it's called a Hook 7 again married up with an Airmar p66 transducer. Fairly inexpensive but it does all I require.
Thanks for that, i definitely want a 7" display. Leaning towards the hook 7 but the new Raymarine Dragonfly 7 is really intriguing me for the price and the user reviews. Thanks for the feedback.

Sorry I forgot about this, here's a bad picture. But tou get the idea, there about 40" wide, with a trough up front and a 4" sides and back. Let me know what you think.

Bentley

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 76
No it's just the table top, have made a base out of wood for them in the past.

Bentley

If you still have the unit, I will give you $150. I am in Sooke and could pay you and collect unit whenever you are out here.

Just finished getting the aerial and wiring out-will post a picture this evening so everyone knows what to expect. It is in good shape-working , all data cards, no transducer, and is BLACK& WHITE

Ok here is the chart plotter/sounder. It is in good shape-working , all data cards for b.c. coast and VI, no transducer, and is BLACK& WHITE, approx. 30 ft of antenna wire, antenna, cover-new power cord and harness, fuses, instruction and operators manual. Make me a reasonable offer-prefer you PM me-I am in ComoxDSC01470.JPG

Hey Bentley
If you don't make a trade for this Lowrance unit, i also have an LCX-15MT with the 200 skimmer transducer that i will trade you for that table. I don,t have the gps antenna any more but i do have the manual and wiring harness. I think i also have a through hull transducer that will work with it as well. I do not mean any disrespect for hijacking this thread and spring fever should get the first crack at it.

I want this gone-don't want to store it. Great shape-everything works, has an almost impossible to get antenna-100 dollars or trades around that value-I live in Comox. Please pm me if you have something to offer.

I want this gone-don't want to store it. Great shape-everything works, has an almost impossible to get antenna-100 dollars or trades around that value-I live in Comox. Please pm me if you have something to offer.
I have the same unit as a backup but require the Navionics card for this area.The card i have is for Nanaimo south. I,m interested in the card only if available?

Back