Where to get trailer serviced in Vancouver area

Daveroo

As the title says, where are some of the recommended places that can service a trailer in the Vancouver area? I have a single axle EZ Load and needs some brake work done.

Call Marty at Sealand RV in Richmond.
Alternately, Highliner Trailer in Delta is very good too.
Have used them both for parts and service over the years.

Thanks. I'll check some of these out. I also see a listing for M&B. Anyone have any experience with them?

Thanks. I'll check some of these out. I also see a listing for M&B. Anyone have any experience with them?
M&B in Langley does not exist anymore, Mike and Bob pulled the plug, if this is who you are referring too. As for trailers E&H hitch in Burnaby, those guys do all of our work trailers and I always see boat trailers in there, couple of older guys that just do things right!

M&B in Langley does not exist anymore, Mike and Bob pulled the plug, if this is who you are referring too. As for trailers E&H hitch in Burnaby, those guys do all of our work trailers and I always see boat trailers in there, couple of older guys that just do things right!

This M&B is in Burnaby on Lowland Drive. I think the guy I spoke to was named Mike. Coincidence?? The website says full company name is M&B Axle & Trailer repair. if these are the same guys, do you have any feedback? I'll check out E&H too.

This M&B is in Burnaby on Lowland Drive. I think the guy I spoke to was named Mike. Coincidence?? The website says full company name is M&B Axle & Trailer repair. if these are the same guys, do you have any feedback? I'll check out E&H too.
Hey Daveroo

Bob and Mike in Langley decided to pull the plug and retire. They were the dealer for Lund boats and EZ Loader trailers. Very reputable and honest guys but the shop is closed now.
Burnaby Hitch is a reputable shop in Burnaby and they've done the service (and parts replacement) on my two EZ Loader trailers. Use the contacts that Fog Docker provided and book a time with Louie. I've also heard good things about Sealand RV but it's a longer drive for me so I don't have any first hand experience with them myself.

I believe there is a M & P in burnaby as well but they're a marine dealer.

As the title says, where are some of the recommended places that can service a trailer in the Vancouver area? I have a single axle EZ Load and needs some brake work done.
Wherever you end up taking it, ask them to examine the wheel bearings and replace if needed. You don't want to be that guy stuck on the side of the highway this summer.

Back