boat decals

Thunder21

Hey , just bought a grady white and im looking to replace some decals on it. Has anyone on here had this done locally? I have found places in the states but am trying to avoid the exchange and shipping that far. Thanks

Not sure where you are but have you checked with Capstan Marine? (If looking for Grady decals)

Last edited:
Not sure where you are located but I use a guy in Victoria, Wrap It Signs. Does all my decals, signs, stickers, flags. First class work and great prices. His name is Josh and he can be reached at 250-896-6109 or wrapitsigns@outlook.com

He can design and make anything you need.

Cheers

Thanks for the help. Im in Powell River but on the island often. I will call those guys. I tried capstan marine and they had nothing.

Nowadays almost all local sign shops can make up decals as long as they are not concerned about "copying" manufacturers labels.

Since you come over on the Little River ferry, you might check with Speed Pro signs in Courtenay. Just behind Home Depot. They do good work.

Thanks for the help. Im in Powell River but on the island often. I will call those guys. I tried capstan marine and they had nothing.

I had my boat name done at impact signs in PR. They were very accommodating. Might be able to do boat decals too.

Port MoodY signs.. my buds company, could easily communicate via email and get something done for you. his name is Rick Alsop

go to Brant Marine in Ladner....
talk to Ian , they have or can get the Grady decals. and trims.
They are also the Suzuki dealer , interesting place full of memorabillia , like a outboard/fishing museum.

Back