Trotac Robbery

profisher

Apparently Trotac got hit last night by thieves who made off with over $20,000 worth of reels. Keep your eyes open for cheap new reels being peddled online or anywhere for that matter. They called Vic PD at 8am this morning to report the break in and they finally responded sometime between 4-4:30 pm. Not bad only an 8 hour response time and any evidence would not have been disturbed or corrupted by customers in that time. Really...why bother showing up at all after 8 hours.

Unless taken by force its actually B&E. Theft unfortunately B&E isn't a priority for police services today unless someone is threatened or hurt..... They just don't seem that interested at the front end of the process. They tend to focus on the back end of the crime when stuff gets sold. Its takes way less work effort. They just sit back and passively wait. They have too many other priorities like being social workers....

Yeah!! Where are the over-zealous police when you could use them. Eight hour response time on a theft of that size is just unacceptable. I wouldn't be happy if I was a Victoria resident!!

Yeah!! Where are the over-zealous police when you could use them. Eight hour response time on a theft of that size is just unacceptable. I wouldn't be happy if I was a Victoria resident!!

Maybe next time mention that there might be a firearm missing............ and if it's a restricted one...........they show up pretty fast in my experience from a number of years ago when we were broke into, I was at work and the wife called the police when once she came home and seen what happened, checked a few area's and called the police and said "we were broken into and my husband has a ruger 44 mag that I can't find".............they were there very shortly..........and when I got home about 1 1/2 hours later...........the police were still there and I had my permit for it and showed it to them and then showed them the gun..........as I put it somewhere else that the wife knew where it was.........this was before the days of the current laws........yes they got the guy..........we had a 2 liter bottle of "Coke" in the fridge and he decided to have a few drinks..............leaving his fingerprints.........he was known to the local police & nailed................never got the TV, and a bunch of other stuff back but had the satisfaction of going to court and seeing him charged but if we had called the police to report a robbery, we probably would have waited weeks for someone to get back to us but since a .............GOD FORBID............a RESTRICTED WEAPON.......might be involved .......this was a class #1 event in good old Canada Laws concerning firearms.................oh yes, what did he get...............naughty boy........don't do that again as this is your 4th charge..............now go out side and be a nice boy and don't bother this court anymore..................yea gotta love Canada

Apparently Trotac got hit last night by thieves who made off with over $20,000 worth of reels. Keep your eyes open for cheap new reels being peddled online or anywhere for that matter. They called Vic PD at 8am this morning to report the break in and they finally responded sometime between 4-4:30 pm. Not bad only an 8 hour response time and any evidence would not have been disturbed or corrupted by customers in that time. Really...why bother showing up at all after 8 hours.
When the back was robbed it took 15 min for them to come there for the coffee shop a cross the road even with people telling them the back was robbed

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Police were at my house in 15 minutes on friday to fingerprint engine after cowling was stolen. Just had to mention what i am going to do to the perpatrator

Not RCMP, Vic PD. they called to report at 8am when they opened the store. I was there to buy some gear at 4pm and the cabinet was roped off to keep customers away from the area and the metal door was still ajar and bent all to hell from a crowbar, which was left behind. When I went by on my way home at 4:30 there was a paddy wagon in the parking lot. Do the math! :)

Back