Light jigging great moments video

Is this a fishing forum or not?????? SPAM???????.... Anyway..........
But if the admnist... wants, i will not post any more...

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this a fishing forum or not?????? SPAM???????.... Anyway..........
But if the admnist... wants, i will not post any more...

I know I am not admin but I do not consider Your vids to be spam. I think they are great, and to be honest I think we could really use a sub-forum or sticky thread specifically for foreign fishing.

I think the reason they called it spam Ricardo is because this is sportfishingbc.com... The "bc" in the URL and forum name is for our province that we live in known as British Columbia, located on the west coast of Canada.

Never was my intension to spam this forum....just like to share.....the same way that i enjoy watching everything related to fishing around the world.....
Here is the same....i read almost everything that is posted here, and sometimes i share a few of what we do in my corner of the world...
Its not easy to participate more because of the language , so with videos its more easy.....
Thanks

awesome vids Ricardo....there will always be a few haters on forums like this....international vids are always welcome here...ignore the clowns that call your vids spam....these clowns are the type of baffoons that have never left BC having know idea that fishing does indeed exist beyond our border....

awesome vids Ricardo....there will always be a few haters on forums like this....international vids are always welcome here...ignore the clowns that call your vids spam....these clowns are the type of baffoons that have never left BC having know idea that fishing does indeed exist beyond our border....

Last time I looked it was sportfishBC.com. The guy never posts any other comments just his $$$ Youtube videos.

Last time I looked it was sportfishBC.com. The guy never posts any other comments just his $$$ Youtube videos.

Has i said before Its not easy to participate more because of the language , so with videos its more easy.....But i read a lot of your fishing experience....i am always learnig and it is not for 10 dolares or so that i put my videos....lol....
I will love to put fotos and reports but its hard to explain something.....
So i dont understand your problem....its just my way to participated in the forum....i am not disturbing anyone...I think....

Thank you......I am in several international foruns and this one its one of the best....It is easy for me to understand english...but to speak or write is hard.....I learn a lot here and hope will continue so....
Thanks to all for let me be a forum member even our geografic fishing spots....

I like Ricardo's videos too. And there are plenty of threads in here about fishing in Hawaii, Mexico etc and those seem to be OK.

Back