Restaurants in Bamfield

pennel

Anybody got any suggestions after fishing in the morning as to where you can dock and have lunch in Bamfield before carrying on in the afternoon.
It would make for a happy wife.
Thanks

There is the Market Café that serves up very decent food for both visitors to the harbour and those hiking the West Coast Trail, it is on the East Side up the road from the government dock.
The West side has the Boardwalk Bistro that has been open this summer between 12-4, they are licensed and have decent food.

I must be imagining things as I have eaten at all 3 establishments this past summer...and shopped at both general stores and bought tackle from Gordy at Breakers

There's nothing there but a general store, a coast guard station and fishing cabins / lodges.

Huh? Have you ever been to Bamfield?

As get bent said, the cafe on the east side and the bistro on the west side both have good food. I'm a big fan of late breakfast at the cafe after a morning fish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huh? Have you ever been to Bamfield?

As get bent said, the cafe on the east side and the bistro on the west side both have good food. I'm a big fan of late breakfast at the cafe after a morning fish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been out there for the last three weeks and as Get Bent tells you. Those establishments are all open as well McKay Bay takes supper reservations for dinner.

Food in the pub is really good this year! Jeannie and the staff are taking it up a notch. The seafood chowder is fantastic! Everything on menu is made fresh. As said before, The little cafe next to store is great too, large servings and a good price. I never knew about McKay Bay for dinner. But will try that next year!

I was at the pub in late June and the lone waitress served us drinks, microwaved our dinner and cleaned the crapper all in one shot. Must have still been pre-season operations!

Fish whisper,
I'm thinking you gotta throw a better tip on the table! Lol. I remember a few years back all they had was frozen chicken strips and warm labbats blue.

Yes I would cal ahead to mackay Bay they can be very accommodating and might do lunch as well as dinner. Its a nice spot as well.

Back