13' Tinny + two motors

Big_Shank

This thing has just taken up space and collected dust for the last two years. I bought it off a good friend who upgraded to a larger boat a bit more suitable for the salt chuck, and I havent used it since buying it. Haven't got a truck or trailer to haul it so getting rid of it. It's a little rough around the edges but gets the job done. I used it prior to buying it a few times on lakes and out in Albert Head/Sooke a few times. It's fairly stable but not really suited for rough weather. I'm not sure of the make but there is a picture of where the brands sticker was if anybody knows the make and could tell me.

Comes with two small Scotty downrigger mounts(installed but Downriggers not included)
Two Scotty rod holder mounts(again installed but holders not included)

Two motors. The first being an early 70's vintage Honda 7.5hp four stroke(not running, have been told it could run again but haven't got around to fixing it)

And the second being a brand new never been used Minn Kota Endura C2 30lb thruster.

Asking $750 but open to offers. The boat is located in Victoria. Posting it here first and usedvic next week. PM my inbox for my number and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 380
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 381
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 380
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg