Telegraph Cove

Beacon

Back from telegraph cove last week 16 nice springs and 4 hal between 4 of us weather was great. Will be back July 30 till Aug. 4 any new reports for telegraph. Have the pinks moved in.

Cheers

Where do you target the pinks up there? I have two young boys that I would love to get into some nonstop action. Thanks in advance,

Double bay on Hansen island is a great place to target pinks. Look for the lodge in the bay if you can't find it. Stays protected and they seem to school up in there. Lots of whales in the area too.

the kelp beds along the east side of comorant island are also good for pinks. And thanks Beacon for the report what boat are u in I'll look for you when we're up there

Hey Beacon,

I met you guys up there that week, im the guy with the campion 552 right across from you.

Any reports from Swanson and craycroft. Have the coho showed up around telegraph. Heard Malcolm has had some good morning bites.

Cheers

Pink,pink,pink,pink,Spring-pink,pink,pink,pink,pink,pink,Spring pink,pink wild coho.
Lots of whales and lots a fun. Enjoy! We are headed out after the morning fish.

Will be arriving Thursday to Tuesday staying on boardwalk 11A. Wife and I like to fish the morning till noon then clean up and start happy hour.

Cheers

Just talked to a buddy tonight who also said they had a great day also. We'll be up there next Monday for a few days staying in the campsite at the top of centre street

Last edited by a moderator:
Fishing was steady last week. 3 guys kept 12 Springs released 2 or 3 lost, well a few due to mostly gear issues, got a few cohos and some small halibut. Heard the big fish over in today but had to head for home

Heading up to echo bay for long weekend, anyone any reports for this area? Hoping for Halis and Northern Coho. First time up that way, thanks Peter

Heading up to echo bay for long weekend, anyone any reports for this area? Hoping for Halis and Northern Coho. First time up that way, thanks Peter

Drove right by Echo Bay last week on the way to kingcome Inlet. Cool looking little place. Pig roasts every Saturday. I think you are gonna be thick into Coho, not really Hali water, but hey what do I know. Nice looking water in arrow passage for lings and other bottom fish. Lots of pinnacles on the sounder. We weren't fishing , we were up there for work.

Back