HELP!!! - Any help identifying this boat would be great!!!

H

hbpaints

Good Morning everyone...

I was wondering if anyone could help me identify this boat? I've been told it is a "31ft Commander" but when I google it, I can't seem to find anything close to it?

I am thinking about purchasing this boat, but I am about 8 hours away from it and would like to do as much research as I can in advance...

Thanks for any assistance you can provide... (Looking forward to being a member on here as well)

Rob.

Attachments

• boat 4.jpg
    boat 4.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 1,066
Last edited by a moderator:
If that's a Commander then it's a really old one. Try emailing the factory the photo to see what they say.

It looks somewhat like a Tollycraft to me, but who knows.

Not a commander. It does have a command bridge. It looks like a Tollycraft to me as well.

Agreed thats looks like the Tolly 26 sedan I used to own, 70-75 vintage I would guess.
Mine was a 73
I agree with dogbreath that thing will be a leech!

Last edited by a moderator:
Very Tolly like except if you follow the lines after the cabin with the 2 vents that is a design I've never seen incorporated into a Tolly.

Looks like a Tolly to me as well. I hope its free!

Just curious as to why all the bad reviews on TollyCraft boats?

Research on the web says they arent that bad? As I said... im new to this so any further details would be welcomed.

as for price... its a trade... value is about $2000...

Thanks...

Rob

Just curious as to why all the bad reviews on TollyCraft boats?Research on the web says they arent that bad? As I said... im new to this so any further details would be welcomed....as for price... its a trade... value is about $2000...
Anything that age is going to have all kinds of added costs-$2,000 now and $20,000+ in the next few years just to keep it operative & afloat.

Anything that age is going to have all kinds of added costs-$2,000 now and $20,000+ in the next few years just to keep it operative & afloat.

Thanks... yes anything with years on it can be a moneypit, and need constant repair. I agree... Im just
curious as to why people are against the TollyCraft in particular?

Main use will be freshwater... Quesnel Lake. Odd trip to prince rupert and bella coola...

I drag race so spending money on things that break is my something im used too... lol

Thanks... yes anything with years on it can be a moneypit, and need constant repair. I agree... Im just
curious as to why people are against the TollyCraft in particular?

Main use will be freshwater... Quesnel Lake. Odd trip to prince rupert and bella coola...

I drag race so spending money on things that break is my something im used too... lol

I dont think anyone is against Tollys, they were a great boat. I would be afraid of anything that age

I dont think anyone is against Tollys, they were a great boat. I would be afraid of anything that age

Not sure it is a Tolly, the bow lines don't look anything like a Tolly as does the upper gunnel lines aft of the cabin.

Back